Skip navigation

golf gti 16s oettinger? MK1

Back to the top

golf gti 16s oettinger? MK1

funk-star said

Nice to see another 16s, and looking at your location you must be fairly close to raj (dubboy)
Yeh I see he's in Bedfordshire! Just had a price for the full respray and I've just got to save some penny's (£800) to get it done!

Back to the top
£800 seems pretty cheap!

Also raj is now northampton area.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
£800..! be wary, be very wary as that is a cheap price, you need to see a resto job they have done b4, normal price for a tip top spray job woulb be 1500 quid plus!!

Back to the top

Waterworx said

£800..! be wary, be very wary as that is a cheap price, you need to see a resto job they have done b4, normal price for a tip top spray job woulb be 1500 quid plus!!
Your dead rite lol it's because it's a good mate of mine! Thanks for the heads up though!

Back to the top
Any News about your golf mk1 ?
 New pictures ?

Back to the top
wow! nice rare car.

Back to the top
Any progress?

Back to the top
This is an interesting car. Nice I see something different coming up and being restored.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
What ever happened to this? Did you want to sell it? :)

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Hi Vw guys , just joined . We are restoring an oettinger  MK1 golf at my work . We have been using your forum to sort out wiring issues  etc in fact it  a diagram by rubjonny really helped .

we have rebuilt the engine ,pistons made by german company ,just trying to start it today but having metering head issues but tomorrow hopefully it will be ALIVE !
thanks for all the info  ,jon

Back to the top
heres a link for a pic DSC_0001.JPG

Back to the top
I actually have the only right hand drive Oettinger that was genuinely produced it's an 1800/E16 that was built to order in Germany right hand drive and imported into the U.K. 83 the same year. I have the full Genuine Oettinger sales pack that lists every part, conversation and full build car with it 👍🏼. Owned since 2003, 79,000 miles full service history.

Back to the top
Ollyman Do you still have the Oettinger, I imported this from Germany when I was in the Army
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.