Skip navigation

North West Meet Sunday 26th Feb 1pm (Manchester)

Back to the top

North West Meet Sunday 26th Feb 1pm (Manchester)

Dano said

How soon before the 1st March can I apply for a new tax disc to take it off SORN?

Would the 25/2 be too early???  :dontknow:  

PS- the 25th is my birthday!!!!  :wink:

I think if you try and tax it they will try an issue a tax disc from start of feb (Which you obviously dont want).. ask at the post office

does this mean you are there sunday?not working?  mk1 or no mk1?

Back to the top
Depends how I feel 'the day after' - last weeks night out cost me £98 for a new car battery cause I let it go flat!!  :banghead:

I'm not losing a months tax by taxing early so if I get there it'll be either with someone else or not in the cabby

Back to the top

Dano said

Depends how I feel 'the day after' - last weeks night out cost me £98 for a new car battery cause I let it go flat!!  :banghead:

I'm not losing a months tax by taxing early so if I get there it'll be either with someone else or not in the cabby

I'd pick you up mate but my motor is full, the wifey and both kids coming  8)

Back to the top
I'll try and get along to this, providing i wont be in the garage working hard on the golf :)

Pm'd my email address too now :) x

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

I'll try and get along to this, providing i wont be in the garage working hard on the golf :)

Pm'd my email address too now :) x

excellent, be good to see you.  when I get your pm I'll add you to my list and you will get a mail to confirm..

Back to the top
Thats great :) Thanks!

It'll be weird though as i dont know anyone and wont be going in a Mk1 lol

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

Thats great :) Thanks!

It'll be weird though as i dont know anyone and wont be going in a Mk1 lol

more than half the people on the list are newbies I havent met before and or havent met each other, we are a friendly bunch, plus you can do a bit of shopping in the trafford center before or after the meet  :D

Back to the top
Haha thats sold it to me now :D

See you all then hopefully!

Steff :)

Back to the top
Looking good NWH :)

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
Still Fishing for a Jetta ;-)

Back to the top
Hopefully I shall be there!!

Back to the top
Hopefully I shall be there!!

Back to the top
nice one dave :-)

Back to the top
me and the mrs definatly coming and maybe her cousin.

Back to the top
Is the regional meet still going ahead this Sunday? :)

My dad used to say I squandered money, so I made an invested in my Rivage he's still not happy - but I love my money pit!!

Back to the top
here's the attendees so far………..

PNERivage (Birthday Boy :cheer: )
Robbo   
Eddiebear
johnnybgood
kavlfc
Kimblesblue
andybury
markoggy
bungle84
satnav2008
dollybird
madmax122
daveleefox
hinchy76 (fingers crossed MOT)(Birthday Boy :cheer: )
mellrig
Mk1dcky
Black79Dub
Jetta
DaveRave
———
Mischief
Dj Ev
dany_sims (mk1 under resto)
Matt_H (mk1 under resto)
davidcon1(mk1 under resto)
dano (sorn)(Birthday Boy :cheer:)
MissMk1(mk1 under resto)

Kimblesblue said

Is the regional meet still going ahead this Sunday? :)
It certainly is, hope you'll still be there  :D ,

as per post on monday

If all turn up who say they are its gonna be the biggest regional meet we've had in a while :-)

Cheers
Tony

PNERivage said

Checked the venue and all is good, hopefully the weather will be  :D

Swinging Bridge Inn
Trafford Boulevard,
Urmston,
Manchester
M41 7JE

M60 J10,follow signs for trafford center B5214,

(tricky bit as the road splits into 5 lanes) - stay in the 2 left lanes, going straight on, at next roundabout ignoring signs for trafford center

Swinging Bridge in on the left before next roundabout, turn left into carpark and park next to a mk1 :-)
If your the first there try and park where there is pleny of room (the bays marked on the map below were totally empty this sunday)

If your not in your mk1, park off to the side so we can get pics of all the mk1's together  :wink:

see you there at 1pm :-)

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Ye just wanted to check really looking forward to it thanks for the map that'll be a big help :)

My dad used to say I squandered money, so I made an invested in my Rivage he's still not happy - but I love my money pit!!

Back to the top

Kimblesblue said

Ye just wanted to check really looking forward to it thanks for the map that'll be a big help :)
That'll be 2 Rivages there then, looking forward to having a look at yours    8)

Back to the top

26 feb manchester

Ok Tony i can take a hint yes i will be going, i was reading from the start and i thought the referance to over 60+ was i bit personal but as i read on it was not,so any body interested in a convoy from BnQ bamber bridge starting at 12noon?
Jetta

Back to the top

Re: 26 feb manchester

jetta said

Ok Tony i can take a hint yes i will be going, i was reading from the start and i thought the referance to over 60+ was i bit personal but as i read on it was not,so any body interested in a convoy from BnQ bamber bridge starting at 12noon?
Jetta

see you at B&Q at 12 Bill (1 more post and you've hit 100  8) ) , don't forget my birthday present  :wink:

anyone else passing B&Q eddiebear/ dollybird perhaps?

no good for the Rishton / haslingdon guys who would probably go down m66  :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.