Helios GTi Clipper to SUPER SMOOTH Kansas Beige Cali style

Back to the top

1989 GTi Clipper

I loved the red but I love the new changes even more, nice work mate!! :cool:

Back to the top
Think you've absolutely nailed it with the new look, stunning  :thumbs:

Matt

Back to the top
Cheers all. Really appreciate the positive comments!

A few more pics to whet ones appetite:

New roof

Interior pics

Still a bit to do in the interior with the black plastics. I may yet have everything black retrimmed in black leather - undecided at the moment! I've also decided I think it needs a black carpet and mats as I reckon the biscuit carpet and beige mats make it look a little "messy" now with the brown and black flowing through the interior.

And a few pics just because!

I'd quite like to do a proper photoshoot at some point soon if anyone fancies obliging? ;)

Back to the top
wow  o wow  what a sweet  motor  , well done  its hurting my eyes its so hot  :)

My other car is a red golf  

Back to the top
Lovely work fella…
Are the seats standard recoverd or ??

Back to the top
Cheers guys. Yes, the seats are standard GTi seats which I had retrimmed

Back to the top
Hi,
Did you recover your red leather interior or did you replace it if so are you interested in selling any of it?

Cheers
TV..

Back to the top

Vicarofstcyrus said

Hi,
Did you recover your red leather interior or did you replace it if so are you interested in selling any of it?

Cheers
TV..

Hi, the red leather was sold and I took a standard interior in px which was then re trimmed as you see it 

Back to the top
Outside just as classy as the inside.  if I could find a fault it would only be those cream pedal rubbers!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

Outside just as classy as the inside.  if I could find a fault it would only be those cream pedal rubbers!

I agree! Thought they were a good idea at the time I fitted the lighter carpet. Thinking now, to make the interior complete the carpet needs to be black (or dark brown) and new pedal rubbers at the same time.

Back to the top
Just seen there is a brown Cabrio centre console flea bay…….

item no.    151749481509

The Red Rocket! My Mk1 Tdi Build.....

My VAG family:

1982 Mk1, PD130 Tdi, 6 speed, ongoing project, to be my daily driver (one day)!
1983 Mk1, 1.8 Gti, stripped out, ongoing project, track car only.
1990 Mk1 Cabrio, 1.8 8v Turbo, G60 ECU, long term project (17 years so far)!
2008 T5 LWB, 1.9 Tdi, to be converted to camper when I've finished using it as a van!
1999 Audi A4 Avant Quattro, 2.5 Tdi, currently off the road, more work required.
2010 Tiguan R-Line, daily driver. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.