Skip navigation

Midlands --> Agm Convoy. Friday

Back to the top

Midlands --> Agm Convoy. Friday

mAtt- said

the dam things back on the road at last, where can i get a fire extinguisher from ??

Matt

Tescos or Argos  :wink:

Back to the top
I promise I'll bring those chrome sill trims for you Gammy :oops:

Back to the top

bouchay said

I won't be leaving Malvern untill school finishes @ 3'ish, so i'll see you boy n girls up there.  :dance:  Will the M5/M6 junction be chock-a-block by then? :dontknow:  I'll have to detour otherwise, or just sit through it :( :boohoo:

i wouldn't even consider coming through there that time of day on a friday mate, if i were you i would get off at jn2 and cut through oldbury, great bridge, wednesbury and back on m6 at jn10 :D

Matt

Back to the top

allana13 said

Congratulation Bert

cheers max  :D
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

mAtt- said

sounds good to me chaps, and BERT i believe congrats are in order, well done that man, on a slight side note when you draggin your arse back to work i needs me MOT .. put it all back together today and took it for a spin :D

the dam things back on the road at last, where can i get a fire extinguisher from ??

Matt

bert,im in saturday,the fire extinguisher is worrying me though  :lol:
Bert

Back to the top
book me in for saturday morning then Bert, let me know a time and i'll be there, don't forget to book me in though i'll be driving it there with nothin on it :D

Back to the top
Anyone taking chimnea's ? trusty wood needed again this year  8) not long now  :roll:

Banner

Back to the top
I think i've persuaded Nurseman to come this year! Should be a right laugh!

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Anyone taking chimnea's ? trusty wood needed again this year  8) not long now  :roll:

we wont be cold this year, the volksgirls are coming :P  :P  :P

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

bouchay said

I think i've persuaded Nurseman to come this year! Should be a right laugh!

Nurse-Man………………..  :D  :D  :D  :D Superb !

Banner

Back to the top
how many are going from here ? and is any of the southern lot coming ? if there coming from south wales/bristol etc they have to come up the m5 anyway so we could wait for them :D

Back to the top
Are you guys still leaving at about 11'ish? I've pulled a few strings at work and can leave Malvern at 1'ish! Result! :D m5/m6 should be better around that time?

Back to the top
Hope you all have a great time!!!!!

Cant make it - AGAIN - this year as working away - in Seville !!!!!

Daz you taking your BMX ? Steady on the Shampoo  8)  8)  8)
Looking forward to the photo's……

Back to the top

bouchay said

Are you guys still leaving at about 11'ish? I've pulled a few strings at work and can leave Malvern at 1'ish! Result! :D m5/m6 should be better around that time?

yeah, still leaving about 11am ish :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

fatboyjim said

Hope you all have a great time!!!!!

Cant make it - AGAIN - this year as working away - in Seville !!!!!

Daz you taking your BMX ? Steady on the Shampoo  8)  8)  8)
Looking forward to the photo's……

Yeah mate….BMX is already to be loaded up………. Bet your on the old Shampoo in Spain  :wink:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Damn us woodies nearly forgot all about this and thought it was in August! Better get ourselves sorted quick! haha!

Back to the top
ive got 3 bags of firewood,who bringing a chimnea?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
Bert

Back to the top
I live in rugeley, which is sort of middle ground between the two points - is there any waypoints on the route where I can meet you? I feel it's pointless travelling to brum to go all the way back :lol:

Has a time been agreed yet?

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

Lola1988 said

Damn us woodies nearly forgot all about this and thought it was in August! Better get ourselves sorted quick! haha!

:dance: Dont forget the Chimnea  :wink:  :wink:

[marq=right]:roll: [/marq]

c u friday ?

:wink:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

X said

I live in rugeley, which is sort of middle ground between the two points - is there any waypoints on the route where I can meet you? I feel it's pointless travelling to brum to go all the way back :lol:

Has a time been agreed yet?

Not sure of the route, i think up M6, then across  :dontknow:  we can meet you on route somewhere :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.