Skip navigation

Convoy- Northampton, M.Keynes, Leicester & M1 Fri 22nd

Back to the top

Convoy- Northampton, M.Keynes, Leicester & M1 Fri 22nd

caddyrage said

Guessing you mean Leicester forest east services. AA Route finder says approx 1hr 10mins from huntingdon so i predict we'll get to the services for around 3.15pm. That Good with you guys?

Think if we leave Northampton at 3pm we'll get to Leicester services (junction 21 I believe) at around 3.40pm.  We'll have about 10 minutes there using toilets etc before heading to Uttoxeter.  You lads all right to meet at junction 21 at about 3.40pm or just before?

I'll pm you my number in case you need it bud.

Back to the top
3.40pm should be fine with us. We'll be able to take our time and try achieve decent mpg(yeah right lol).
Me or si will tex ya when we get there, probs at the pumps!!

92 caddy, Now stripped for full rebuild
83 golf gti R1 carbed 16v(soon to have 1.8T)
07 Leon FR TDI daily

Cambridgeshire regional host

Back to the top

caddyrage said

3.40pm should be fine with us. We'll be able to take our time and try achieve decent mpg(yeah right lol).
Me or si will tex ya when we get there, probs at the pumps!!

Nice one mate glad your joining in  :wink: .  Look forward to meeting ya's

Back to the top
MK1G60R1 - as you're a paid member, stick yourself on the members map on the left mate.  It's good to see roughly where people are as it makes events easier to manage/organise.  Don't put your exact location though mate just do it roughly… up to you  :dontknow:

Back to the top
ant will you be bringing you gizbo like last year?? look like we might need the shelter this time :)

Banner

Back to the top
yeah we'll need some gazebos this yeah but for different reasons that last year!! ive got the mk region banner so ill bring that! cant wait for this! what im gunna do is travel light and go to tescos when im up there so im not lugging all my food n drink up there!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I'm bringing some tatty-scones and square sausage for you orrible lot to try  8)

I plan on bringing a bucket and nipping to Tesco for ice…… nice cool beer…. who's bringing something for the tunes?

Back to the top
i've bought loads of food as always guys so there in enough to go around :)

Banner

Back to the top
love you jelly ! epic! ill still get some different stuff when i get there ill check what we got n get sum more! hehe! I LOVE SQUARE SCOTTY SAUSAGE!! and tatty scones!! theyre epic!!!! cant wait!

Back to the top
I've got a cheepo gazeebo in my garage that i've never put up, hasn't got sides to it….i can bring that if ya want?
And I'll be making the cruise up on Friday afternoon…Mrs BigM will be coming up on the Saturday…..with the kids too unfortunately  :banghead:
Anything else I can bring that'll help?

Back to the top
good on ya BigM!!!! nice one! see u in northampton!! yeah bring it if you can! think the MK region should dominate and have as bigger area as possible!!

Back to the top
yea good to have a gizbo

i'm taking my big one but that will be set up in the show feild

bruice i have a serious amount of food, burgers, sausages, chicken tikka kebabs, spicy lamb kebabs and  bacon egg butties for the morning :)

load more than me and the mrs can eat

Banner

Back to the top
niiiice!! lol oh man im gunna get even more fat than i am! lets eat some pig n cow!!!

Back to the top

BigM said

I've got a cheepo gazeebo in my garage that i've never put up, hasn't got sides to it….i can bring that if ya want?
And I'll be making the cruise up on Friday afternoon…Mrs BigM will be coming up on the Saturday…..with the kids too unfortunately  :banghead:
Anything else I can bring that'll help?

Excellent mate moved you onto the upper list:-

People to keep informed of 3pm Convoy from junction 15 M1

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. Brucieboy
4. Dubboy
5. Studs
6. BigM

Others joining later (keep space for)

1. Ant5 and Mrs Ant5
2. Puppa Bruce
3. MK1G60R1
4. Caddyrage

Back to the top
Woohoo…I've been promoted  :lol:

Back to the top
Who has the bbq? I'll bring some coal

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
i've got the BBQ :)

it's only small but perfectly formed!! just like spud

Banner

Back to the top
If it's the one from last year it's bent and deformed like spud.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
ill bring some self lighting bags! got loads of em, save a lot of hassle too!

Back to the top
We have a wee BBQ we are bringing!!!!  It is perfectly round, compact and snuggly fitting like myself  :redfaced:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.