Team Dubboy will be attending. Should be able to make an afternoon convoy

Excellent news mate!!!

People to keep informed

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. JellyBelly
4. Brucieboy
5. Dubboy

Join the list peeps…. lets rock up the M1 to Uttoxeter in style  8)

Back to the top
Theres a good chance I'll be no.6 in my car and the missus no.7 in hers too.   :D

Back to the top

BigM said

Theres a good chance I'll be no.6 in my car and the missus no.7 in hers too.   :D

Nice one bud could you let me know for definite when you know?  You entering both in show and shine this year?

Back to the top
can any one shed any light on this, I will be comin up with you guys, but my dad will have to follow up in his car shortly afterwards, bringing the camping gear for both of us probably, does this mean He is covered under my ticket (that counts for two people) or will he have to buy his own ticket?

cheers guys!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

can any one shed any light on this, I will be comin up with you guys, but my dad will have to follow up in his car shortly afterwards, bringing the camping gear for both of us probably, does this mean He is covered under my ticket (that counts for two people) or will he have to buy his own ticket?

cheers guys!

Hummmm,
How many in your car?
Is you dad staying for the weekend?

The rule last year was IF you couldn't fit all your belongings into the Golf and had to bring a second car then you wouldn't be charged for it. BUT if you came on your tod in the Golf and everyone was sat in your dads car, then that would be seen as the MAIN car and they would have to pay!!!!  :roll:
You buy the ticket for the weekend PER car. So long as your dad hasn't got a 'how many people can I fit in this' going on I think that you'll be ok.

Back to the top
Click the banner at the top - select FAQ's, scroll down and the answer is next to some Thumberbird puppet!!!!!  8)

Back to the top
lol ok cheers mate,

just me in the golf, last yeah i only just managed to fit all the stuff i needed for just me so makes sense to take the stuff in dads car as it wouldnt all fit in mine, plus it would help my fuel! lol, so its just me in the golf and just dad in his, with the stuff in either just his, or split ( alot of beer) if he has to pay then thats not a problem, just thought id make sure, cheers Dano for that mate! :)

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
put me on the list spud.

Back to the top

studs said

put me on the list spud.

Will do nice one:-

People to keep informed

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. JellyBelly
4. Brucieboy
5. Dubboy
6. Studs

Maybe BigM and Mrs BigM

Back to the top
I'll have a chat with the missus about what time we're planning on going up on friday….as for the show and shine…dunno yet, maybe   :dontknow:

Back to the top

ant5 said

Yes I will be driving down Friday but have to work and Mr. P will be co driver probably leave at 6 ish j13. Bruce hope your ok bud.

Am I not being put on the list as I might be leaving later !!!

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

ant5 said

Yes I will be driving down Friday but have to work and Mr. P will be co driver probably leave at 6 ish j13. Bruce hope your ok bud.

Am I not being put on the list as I might be leaving later !!!

You say you'll go but have to work…. I took that as after work on the Friday which would be later than the time we have roughly planned of 3pm…. are you able to make jct 15 M1 at around 3pm mate?

Back to the top
No, but didn't want to be left out

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

No, but didn't want to be left out

Its a convoy mate at 3pm looks like so people can get there and chill out before rush hour…. can you get a half day bud?

Back to the top
As always… we take the lead and the midlands crew copy  :roll: …. 13 mk1's in the drive through challenge….. AGM convoy….  :roll: ….. watch them try to hit Uttoxeter before rush hour  :roll: ….. Midlands….. always one step behind the MK boys and girls…..

….only joking lads and ladies we love ya's  :mrgreen: …. starting the banter already  :mrgreen:

People to keep informed of 3pm Convoy from junction 15 M1

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. JellyBelly
4. Brucieboy
5. Dubboy
6. Studs

Others joining later (keep space for)

1. BigM & Mrs BigM
2. Ant5 and Mrs Ant5
3. Puppa Bruce

Names on the list ladies and gents… three weeks away today!!!

Back to the top
And so we enter into 2 weeks and a few days  :mrgreen: … how good is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your name on the list for the Friday afternoon convoy!!!!

Back to the top
spud i'm not on the convoy, i will already be there :cry:

but i shall see you at the gate when you all arrive :)

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.