Skip navigation

Convoy- Northampton, M.Keynes, Leicester & M1 Fri 22nd

Back to the top

Convoy- Northampton, M.Keynes, Leicester & M1 Fri 22nd

Hi,

As last year…. anyone want to head up to the AGM in a convoy from junction 15 of the M1 on the Friday?

I have the day off so can you please say if you are interested and if you have the day off?

Last years convoy was good fun so looking to do the same.

Last years convoy:-

And GTI Spring fest (loads of us!!!)

We got 13 cars for GTI Spring Fest so hoping to get that sort of number for AGM…. COME ALONG  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
ME ME ME and ME

Not sure if the inbred hick will be rolling? ill have the WHOLE day off to clean and pack ready.

What time you thinking

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

ME ME ME and ME

Not sure if the inbred hick will be rolling? ill have the WHOLE day off to clean and pack ready.

What time you thinking

Probably leave about 3pm if loads of people have the day off?  Glad you are going mate it'd never be the same without you, Bruce and the other ugly bunch  :mrgreen:

Errrrr I haven't checked if the missus has the day off  8O

Back to the top
leave her at home……..

Might………… have janine coming :-( no humping bruice this year lol

Back to the top
i'll tag along as well guys :)

gotta go early to set things up but will be coming back to pick the mrs and the camping stuff up

can't wait for this!!

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

i'll tag along as well guys :)

gotta go early to set things up but will be coming back to pick the mrs and the camping stuff up

can't wait for this!!

Excellent fella aint seen you in an absolute age  :cry: !!!

Back to the top
Meeting at the Shell garage just off of junction 15 of the M1
Postcode = NN4 0JN
Time = TO BE CONFIRMED

From us it should take 1.5 hours to get to the race course. During which time we'll take a few pics and hopefully a rolling vid. Here is the suggested run to the meet:-

Uttoxeter Race Course
Postcode = ST14 8BD

Anyone who can make Friday and is near our route let us know if you're joining the convoy!!

The reason we're picking the shell garage (a little bit off of the M1) is so people can fill up before heading off, use the toilet and/or get food and drink. The M1 should also allow us opportunity to get some rolling shots.

We will also stop in to the Leicester service at junction 21 to pick up JellyBelly, Mrs JellyBelly, no doubt Marshy and Mrs Marshy too

[marq=left] [/marq]

Back to the top
Stick your name down as it's only 4 weeks away!!!

People To Keep Informed

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. JellyBelly

Back to the top

funk-star said

Might………… have janine coming :-( no humping bruice this year lol

BRING JANINE BUD!!!!  Remember it's fancy dress on the Saturday ladies and gents  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
oh jesus! im so up for this! was amazing last year, i want to get lost again like we did too! always fun blaming Spud for crap directions!!!

People To Keep Informed

1. Spudfingers
2. Funk-Star
3. JellyBelly
4. Brucieboy

Me dad is coming too but he's golfing on the friday so will rock up a bit later on the friday unless we are ok to leave at about 6 but i recon that would be too late wouldnt it? got the day off, booked it the second the date was confirmed for the AGM! whole day to do final checks clean pack and sit in my car ready for the whistle then race over to you up at junction 15! anyone going from below 15 up as im at 12, i could just meet you there actually!!

Whether shes there or not mate, i will be humping you all!

especially as Im pretty much single now so I have no one to answer to except my conscience and he's pretty easy going, im fact…where is he? oooops!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
What is the theme this year?

Back to the top
Bruce you alright mate???  I'll text you tomorrow  :?

I think 6 pm may be too late bud.. want to be on the road before rush hour and well on our way so we got time to pitch up and chill out.  Tell puppa Bruce to skip golf?  :dontknow: .  If you can't leave earlier bud we'll keep you a place at base camp  :wink:

There's no theme for the fancy dress!!!!  How cool is that!!!

Back to the top
im getting there mate, happened so quick still tryin to process it all right now, house n cats kind of a factor too, joy to that! no worries, he's fine with meeting us there, we stopping off at Leicester again like last year? that may buy him some time to catch us up?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

im getting there mate, happened so quick still tryin to process it all right now, house n cats kind of a factor too, joy to that! no worries, he's fine with meeting us there, we stopping off at Leicester again like last year? that may buy him some time to catch us up?

Yeah we are stopping at Leicester services for 15 - 20 minutes or so toilet break etc.  As we want to be on film we shouldn't be going 70mph + like last time lol

Back to the top
Yes I will be driving down Friday but have to work and Mr. P will be co driver probably leave at 6 ish j13. Bruce hope your ok bud.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Oh and the Mrs is coming Saturday afternoon with little E

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Come on peeps names on the list… Three weeks to go  :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top
I'm ordering some decent new hoses and hope they come before the AGM.  Funk I still want the S type piece off ya bud.

Long weekend is nearly upon us…. JellyBelly can I wet myself yet?  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Dying for a decent weekend chilling out!!!

Back to the top
yes spud

you can wet yourself if you haven't already!

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

yes spud

you can wet yourself if you haven't already!

GET IN!!!!  This year we have cool chairs with can/bottle holders….. my drinking seat is far superior to yours sir  :posh:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.