Skip navigation

GOLF MK1 BLACK SPORTLINE RS3 4x4 selling up.

Back to the top

MY BLACK SPORTLINE PROJECT S3 4x4 TFSI CONVERSION

Back to the top
Thought you would have it complete by now Mike  :wink:

Back to the top
Its been painted in a couple of weeks.Ive sent lots more parts to the blasters for powder coating,and zinc platers which iam collecting monday.I have also got my hands on a genuine full electric window set up which i have now fitted.and c&r hand brake cable for my rear disc conversion.The rear end is 90% complete now just need a stainless filler neck and stainless fuel pump carrier to get.

Back to the top
Its going to be the biz when its done, are you going to next years AGM, as I am hoping to and would love to see it in the flesh  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Me too… looking forward to seeing this car complete. Top job being done - no stone left unturned. Credit to you…  :wink:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Its going to be the biz when its done, are you going to next years AGM, as I am hoping to and would love to see it in the flesh  :mrgreen:
I hope to get it back on the road next year and do some shows.also taken the private reg off the car and managed to get the original reg for the car which iam pleased about.as the one that came with the car was rubbish.

Back to the top
Hope we both make it as it would be a good time to swap cars  :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
Picked a few more parts from powder coaters today and will be collecting more parts tomorrow from the zinc platers.also managed to get my porsche adaptors made not cheap!But they look great and i will be having them painted or zinc coated.And my mate is  coming next week to prep  the engine bay ready for paint then the big job starts then of putting it all back together wish me luck.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Gorgeous brakes!

This is going to be one hell of a car when finished.
Intending to have the K04 hybridised? Go on, you know you want to…

New K04 performance exhaust manis will soon be available from JBS (expensive) and XS Power (cheaper) very soon. XS Power's one will be a new version of theirs and will actually fit without mods, unlike their old one.

I'd also recommend version 2 of Badger5's 3" Turbo Intake Pipe…

Currently:

2003 Audi S3 (BAM) - Custom-Code Phase 1, Pipercross panel, Autobahn88 TIP, Forge 007p, Bilstein B8s & H&R springs, Brembo Max Grooved discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads and much more…FOR SALE!

1975 MG Midget 1500 - Stage Two+

Back to the top
More parts collected today,just need it painted now and start putting it all back together

Back to the top
Collected a few more parts yesterday from afbmk1 very good bloke to deal with.i bought from him a stainless steel fuel pump carrier and new electric power steering built by mk2 mania

Back to the top
You would have been cheaper buying a new Golf GTI  :|

But not so much fun  :wink:

Cant wait to see my car at the AGM  :lol:

If you do go, I might take the ARB's and maybe more of you at the time  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

You would have been cheaper buying a new Golf GTI  :|

But not so much fun  :wink:

Cant wait to see my car at the AGM  :lol:

If you do go, I might take the ARB's and maybe more of you at the time  :dontknow:
Tell me about it thats what the other half keeps telling me.As for the antiroll bars they are sold mate sorry.fingers crossed will make it to AGM in the car but if not will still go to the show.it will all depend on the engine i put in it as ive stripped the 8v block complete down now ready for a tsr rebuild.but really want to bam engine it.

Back to the top
Little update have painted the engine bay in 2 pack primer ans re stone chipped it.Will be putting the top coat on next week once ive flatted it down.

Back to the top
Had the engine bay painted now came out well.now starting to put all my new parts on the car now.I need to make my mind up on the engine quick as ive got all new parts for my gti 8v engine but i want to 20v it so dont want to put everythimk on and then remove it all again

Back to the top
Sorry about pics was done i my phone

Back to the top
Mike I can see that scratch  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.