2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Fiats are good cars :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
You entering show and shine then X?

Love sleepers…. must be awesome to own one  :mrgreen:

I'd recommend the full weekend for cost saving, fun and laughter…. oh…. and blurred vision… weekend ticket is a must  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
F ix
I t
A gain
T omorrow

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

F ix
I t
A gain
T omorrow

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hahahaha - never heard that one before  :wink:

My little Fiat is far more reliable than that - it actually stands for Fix It Again Tuesday, 'cos it only breaks down once a week  :roll:

Back on topic (otherwise I'll have the local Mods give me a ticking off) - I was very impressed with the turnout (numbers and standards) for last year's annual gathering - despite my passion for Italian, I really like the Golf - it has a simple honesty about it. I even enjoy helping Matt when Hubert throws a paddy. Except then its cold. Or Raining. Or when I can't be bothered….

Back to the top

X said

Back to the gathering, is there any ideas on an itinerary? and of costs?

It was on the first page.

Back to the top
When will tickets be on sale?

Back to the top
They will be out around end April/ May time.

If you recall, last year we had "May Madness"… Which went on into June slightly!!  :redfaced:

Stay tuned, thee will be announcement as soon as we've knocked plans into shape!

Back to the top
I'm hoping to make it this year as its been a couple I've missed now due to work getting in the way !!!!  I'll try and find Chudd and see if he will make an appearance

Back to the top
fiat means Fix It And Thrash better than ford though Forever Off Road Damaged :mrgreen:

as hot hatches go the older the better

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

You entering show and shine then X?

I'll certainly give it a go.. I'm new to this lark, so I've no idea how this sort of thing comes about but I would love to enter :D

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
Is the Admission per car or per person?

Was alright last year so i might pop up again, probs with my mate in tow too

92 caddy, Now stripped for full rebuild
83 golf gti R1 carbed 16v(soon to have 1.8T)
07 Leon FR TDI daily

Cambridgeshire regional host

Back to the top
thick it is per car like pervious years :)

Banner

Back to the top

caddyrage said

Is the Admission per car or per person?

Was alright last year so i might pop up again, probs with my mate in tow too

Correct Jellybelly  :wink:

The price is per car, how cheap is that !!!  :P  :P

Back to the top
I really want to come this year, so I'm going to have to work on the wife…

Thing is, I don't think I can fit me, the wife the two kids and enough stuff for a weekend camping in the golf?!?!?!

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

Thing is, I don't think I can fit me, the wife the two kids and enough stuff for a weekend camping in the golf?!?!?!

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

hi al mk1

i went last year,quality.

on the sunday i saw quite a few families wondering where every thing would fit, but they all managed it inc me.

the best mk1 i saw was the member "millie". she had 3 adults, 2 dogs, tents and gear. every inch of internal space would have been used.  

RESPECT!!

get yourself there  :D

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA someone took a pic of me  :mrgreen:  that's brilliant and not a million miles away from the truth  :wink:

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

I tried last year..  two kids in car seats, pram, travel cot, the wife  plus all the camping stuff..  to be honest I wouldnt do it again
I didnt get there either in the mk1 as I broke down on the motorway and the AA man didnt look to impressed when he saw how much was crammed into the car. had to come down the day after in the Audi

Its a shame really that it is per car as it doesnt really work out for a family with small children.

I will be biting the bullet this year and taking two cars. but thats double the entry fee and double the petrol  :cry:

Back to the top

"PNERivage said

Its a shame really that it is per car as it doesnt really work out for a family with small children.

I will be biting the bullet this year and taking two cars. but thats double the entry fee and double the petrol  :cry:

No it doesn't mean double entry fee.

If you're bringing a family and can't fit everything into the Golf then it only seems fair to bring a second car.

A second car carrying the camping gear is fine - but if its packed out with a load more people on top of those packed into your Golf!!!!  :mrgreen:

As I remember it, last year a second car was free. (I stand to be corrected) We can't help you with the fuel cost though!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
We brought two cars last year.  Me and the kids in Golf and husband and junk in some other crappy thing  :wink: .  I tried it the first year in just the Golf and tbh it was a nitemare.  Pls dont start charging for 2 cars.xxx

Back to the top

Dano said

PNERivage said

No it doesn't mean double entry fee.

If you're bringing a family and can't fit everything into the Golf then it only seems fair to bring a second car.

A second car carrying the camping gear is fine - but if its packed out with a load more people on top of those packed into your Golf!!!!  :mrgreen:

As I remember it, last year a second car was free. (I stand to be corrected) We can't help you with the fuel cost though!!!  :wink:

Excellent news Dan..  Just my presumtion I guess..  glad I brought it up.  2 cars this year then (if the missus is coming)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.