Skip navigation

my Mk1 20v 1.8t k04 hybrid dyno results 16/08/2015

Back to the top

Mk1 20vt Megasquirt attempt (and it runs woop woop )

looking good moving on fast!

Back to the top
well after 8 long months car is going to be pained tuesday. took some pictures today at the body shop

Back to the top
awesome..
looking forward to seeing this in fresh paint

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Can't wait to see this mate! gonna be so fresh and awsome!

Back to the top
car got painted wenesday went down today to have a look very happy with. get it back next weekend still in booth going to be mopped friday

Back to the top
what colour is that?

Back to the top
hellious blue looks green in pitures just the light

Back to the top

peterg60 said

hellious blue looks green in pitures just the light

though it was a grey.

great colour that blue.

Back to the top
That looks a great job for straight out of the gun.

Gonna look awesome when it's mopped!

Hope my paint turns out as good as yours.

Nice one!

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Back to the top
Masking up with news paper!! very old school lol :)

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

volkswarren said

Masking up with news paper!! very old school lol :)

lol that what i fought when i first saw it

Back to the top
it was arranged to pick my car up today when i went down to collect it the car had ripples on both doors wasnt happy and a few dinks. i was told car be mopped and ready today when i got there car was outside fully stripped no mopped and dinks in doors and ripples. rest of car was great.  i was promised the car be done in 1 month but he had the car 9 months wasnt happy with the doors. bodyshop said they dant have room to put car back in till next month i decided to take car away lol they probaly have it another 9 months to do the doors. so i be getting the doors done again but from some where eles. any way here a few pitcures at the bodyshop where i quicky fitted it up. just glad its back at home for me to finish off

Back to the top
well been busy since i last posted i been sorting the underside of the car. i removed all the old sealer ( what a mission). etch primered then stone chiped then waxoly clear. now i wll be concentrating on handling and power for a nice driveable track/road car.  the car is being parked up now in my dads garage for the next 7 months till january 2013.

bits to be ordered in next few weeks

INA : 1.8T Connecting Rod install Package

frankenturbo f23

frankenturbo Ceramic-coated tubular manifold

Back to the top
monster, what happened to the hybrid plan?

Back to the top
the car was planned to cum out next month but i fought if im going to do it i do it proper once. so off the road till jan 2013 fitting a ko4 hybrid franken turbo. 300bhp/300 t will do nicely for what i wanna use it for :)

Back to the top
never heard of them, but the plans sound spot on.

Back to the top

JonP said

never heard of them, but the plans sound spot on.

f23 dyno on stock ko4 manifold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtkN5JqukM

Back to the top
nice, be interesting to see how you get on with it.

Back to the top
nice dude. just starting mine get the engine Saturday then full steam a head. how much in told u spend on the ecu and the looms. as dnt wanna go down qpeng route £££.

Back to the top
did you fit the new shifter tower yet on the gearbox?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.