Skip navigation

AGM 2011

Back to the top

AGM 2011

I agree, it was brilliant, glad I gave up my Bug Jam ticket last minute.

I've got some ideas for a treasure hunt, did one for my vw club a couple of years ago.

If we are definately at Uttoxeter Racecourse, it could start from there?

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Good call Anna. As you're local it would be excellent to have something organised on the doorstep by some who knows the area.

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

I agree, it was brilliant, glad I gave up my Bug Jam ticket last minute.

I've got some ideas for a treasure hunt, did one for my vw club a couple of years ago.

If we are definately at Uttoxeter Racecourse, it could start from there?

sounds good. it would have to be at least a 4 hr marathon like the convoy last year LOL.

i'm excited too spud fingers.

i drive past uttoxeter on the A50 fortnightly once on the sat morning 99.7 miles to pick alexandra up from derby,then again as we drive back to lancs 99.7miles, again on sunday night to drop her off 99.7miles and then again as i drive home 99.7miles  :lol: (i dont hate my ex much, honest)

should have no problem finding the race course in july.

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
VWNW Show at Tatton Park is 7th August this year and that is always a good do so I am hoping the AGM will be July!!  :D

Back to the top

Black79Dub said

VWNW Show at Tatton Park is 7th August this year and that is always a good do so I am hoping the AGM will be July!!  :D

You're safe! July it is!

Back to the top
hey! any word on dates for the AGM? need the date to get it signed off, and i need to tell work too...;)

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Yep any confirmation would be great when available.  Need to work out how long I have to get both cars sorted  :mrgreen: …. I'm a lazy get  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i could do with knowing too, need to book the weekend off

thanks   chris n helen

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
WOOHOO!! 22nd to 24th July! nice one! bring it on!

Back to the top
Brucieboy….

You're too quick! I can't even beat you so I can get the link in before you !!!!  :mrgreen:

Anyway here's the link to the start of the thread. When we get a "2011 icon" up in the meets section it'll be moved there but for now its in Mk1 Chat.

Ta, Dan

Back to the top
HA! sorry mate, just too excited!! lol! i wish everyone on here could come and see how many members we have all in 1 place!!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

HA! sorry mate, just too excited!! lol! i wish everyone on here could come and see how many members we have all in 1 place!!

I didn't see any Mk1's there on Saturday, looks a cold, lonely place when it's raining in February 8O ……….plans are afoot to make this year even better than last  :P  :P

Saturdays photos……………

Back to the top
I've got it booked of at work! woo (first time im not going bug jam - so it better be really really good he he ) - any news on what the theme shall be for fancy dress??

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

I've got it booked of at work! woo (first time im not going bug jam - so it better be really really good he he ) - any news on what the theme shall be for fancy dress??

Welcome along!

I think the fancy dress is free style which is good 'cuz it took me 20hrs to make mine last year! Although saying that I've had an idea for this year which may take just as long :banghead:  :wink:  :?  :twisted:

Back to the top
lol! oh do spill! or is this going to be another Graham secret special and will only be revealed on the day?

Back to the top

brucieboy said

lol! oh do spill! or is this going to be another Graham secret special and will only be revealed on the day?

:detective:  :detective:

Can't say at this stage  :| All I'll say is I won't need my van to shift it!!

Back to the top
Graham! birthday suits arent allowed !!

Back to the top
Still think you should have all had a run round the racetrack in them suits lol

Back to the top
ah same! i wish we would have done that! so bad!

Back to the top
Has there been anything done yet about having more trade stalls on there this year???

As last year was a bit bleak on that side of it!!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.