Skip navigation

VW NW Tatton Park Cheshire Sunday 8th Aug

Back to the top

VW NW Tatton Park Cheshire Sunday 8th Aug

count me in i'd like to put mine in if i could  :D

1983 mk1 golf cl

Back to the top
Ill be there, this will be my first show not had my MK1 golf for very long only had it a couple months and look forward to showing it off on the stand;-b

How do we know which stand to go to to put the MK1 golf on??

1988 MK1 GOLF GTI KARMEN

Banner

Back to the top
can I be a maybe?  hopefully the mrs and kids will love uttoxeter that much they will beg me to take them to Tatton  :)

Back to the top
Hear is my MK1 Karmen

Let me know if it good enough for the stand??

Banner

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

Hear is my MK1 Karmen

Let me know if it good enough for the stand??

Just tried to have a look buddy, but I dont think you can link straight to images on facebook as you need to be logged into to facebook to see them…  or perhaps you could post the public link to the album or img…

cheers
tony

Back to the top

Back to the top
:cheer:

spot on mate…

motor looks nice…  have I seen it round Longton?

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Possibly i bought it from around there but its nearer to southport though.

Banner

Back to the top
right the tickets have now arrived please pm your address so i can post them out to you.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Hi Boss, you can give me mine this weekend if you like.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

littlerolf said

Hi Boss, you can give me mine this weekend if you like.

I will give you one at the weekend, so to speak, dont you worry about that,  :lol:  :lol:

anyone else going to the AGM let me know and i will give you your tickets there as well. :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I'm there too

Banner

Back to the top
Count me in.

Back to the top
Is it too late to add me to the list!?

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
I picked my tickets up from you on sunday at the AGM and let me tell you what a great show it was i was really impressed as it was my first show ever!!! just a shame how there was so little traders there as i was after a set of new alloys, but happy to wait now for tatton park.

Just a quick one how much are the tickets for tatton and is it per person or per car again???

Ill post my picciys up later from the AGM, i got some really decent ones for you all to see.

Banner

Back to the top
I should be going to this one :) mines not show worthy though so mine will be in the car park!

Back to the top
no such thing as not show worthy. mine went to one last year with more grey then green.

Back to the top
Well ive got a black spray painted bonnet where you can see over run of paint + my fail attempt at using filler for the first time haha and a big mess of a lhs wing and a big dent in the tailgate lol

Back to the top

rowan92 said

Well ive got a black spray painted bonnet where you can see over run of paint + my fail attempt at using filler for the first time haha and a big mess of a lhs wing and a big dent in the tailgate lol

Dont worry about it.Get it on the stand. Its not a competition,the club stand is for club members and to meet each other. :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

tatton park

HI ANDY JUST PUT POWER STEERING ON MY CLIPPER,IF THERE IS ANY ROOM LEFT ON THE STAND I COULD BRING MY CAR AND LET ANY BODY HAVE LOOK, I WOULD BRING ONE THAT I AM MAKING,SO PEOPLE CAN LOOK AT IF THEY ARE INTERESRED
IN MAKING ONE
CHEERS BILL
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.