Skip navigation

Convoy-MKeynes,Northants & Leicester to AGM Friday 23rd

Back to the top

Convoy-MKeynes,Northants & Leicester to AGM Friday 23rd

Spudfingers said

won't be long till we're into daily count down… creeps up quick!!!…. going to try and get the carpets in this weekend… then maybe look at the wheel bearing and banging noise from what sounds like the exhaust… one weekend to get the car ready really  :?
I had banging noises from my exhaust last night as it left the underneath of the golf doing about 70ish, it disappeard into the hedgerow, I couldn't
find it, but it would not have been any good as it snap off where it entered the back box :banghead:

another job added to the list before the agm

Back to the top
You going to be alright getting it fixed Alan... will you be ready in time mate?

Back to the top
no probs spuds I have a spare exhaust, somewhere :)
I was going to check over bits & pieces on car, anyway. :detective:

Back to the top
Excellent news mate!!!  Still on for this convoy then  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
it will take a lot more than an exhaust falling off to stop me getting to the agm :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I need to remember snacks for midnight munchies… I make a thing at home called hamapeno… you wrap jalapeno's in ham and munch away…. it's a drunken mans dream!!!!  :mrgreen:

you need to put some mad dog on them spud.  :wink:

Burn burn burn that ring of fire  :mrgreen:

also is anyone on the mk camp area taking a bbq? if so how big? i have 2 sacks of coal, just no bbq lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Burn burn burn that ring of fire  :mrgreen:

:lmao: … perfect song for the perfect hot-sauce!!!!  Hot as it goes in… probably hot on the way out too  8O

funk-star said

also is anyone on the mk camp area taking a bbq? if so how big? i have 2 sacks of coal, just no bbq lol

What kind of tard buys coal without a BBQ….. you bloody weirdo lol…..

Zambo buys coal and he aint got a BBQ come to think of it… that belly isn't chubby-ness its actually pregnancy and the boy gets cravings for coal-apeno's… (that's jalapeno's wrapped in coal to you and me)….

Back to the top
LOL i have a webber bbq its just to big to lug around.

I did have a travel one but i left it at edition 38.

you should try leerdammer, ham, and hot mango pickle.

Awesome.

dam-ham-man for short lol

Search youtube for 357 mad dog.

Back to the top
just searched it!!!  I aint doing that!!!  They look like they're about to cry  8O  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

just searched it!!!  I aint doing that!!!  They look like they're about to cry  8O  :mrgreen:

Sorry you dont have the option. its a weekend of punishment and abuse  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Sorry you dont have the option. its a weekend of punishment and abuse  :mrgreen:

Nothing new there then lol…. I will if you will then…. if they see two or three idiots rolling on the floor shouting "kill me…. kill me….. ooooowww it nis it nips" they're less likely to call an ambulance!!!

Back to the top
my nips are off bounds you kinky boy

Back to the top

funk-star said

my nips are off bounds you kinky boy

Not if your sleeping they aint…. how does 4 million scovill burn nips exactly  :twisted:

Back to the top
Everyone checked the list of things to pack in the 2010 Annual Gathering check list post?  Can you have a think and stick something on there as I'm pooping it that I'm gunna forget to take summit.  :dontknow:

Back to the top
beer

Tent

Beer

Done !!

Back to the top

ant5 said

Spud i will be going up earlier so i can get our tent set up etc. I will reserve a nice big space for Milton keyners i have a 3x3 that goes up in 59 seconds ( :mrgreen: funk) i need electric hook up so i can run the Big kettle for morning tea  :D

I will probably bring a spare tent just in case.

Ant,

I'm not sure there is electric hook up available. Check with Gammy. There are hook ups on site but they are reserved for the caravan club only.

Back to the top
A week today  8O  :mrgreen:

Got plans to work on spudwok tomorrow morning as it's the last weekend before the AGM!!!!  Oooooooooooo getting exciting aint it  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
im afraid the sportline 16v wont be coming. just run out of time to get it all done.

On the + side im bringing another sportline!!! yey!!

Back to the top
What colour!?!?!?  There's a red one in our carpark  8)

Back to the top

Yomp said

ant5 said

Spud i will be going up earlier so i can get our tent set up etc. I will reserve a nice big space for Milton keyners i have a 3x3 that goes up in 59 seconds ( :mrgreen: funk) i need electric hook up so i can run the Big kettle for morning tea  :D

I will probably bring a spare tent just in case.

Ant,

I'm not sure there is electric hook up available. Check with Gammy. There are hook ups on site but they are reserved for the caravan club only.

Yeah i read that yesterday, I asked Sir Gammy acouple of weeks ago and he said he was going to try and sort something out, obviously didnt go to plan. Im not joining the caravan club for 3 day of lecky. Just cant bring the BIG kettle and power the fridge  :(

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.