Skip navigation

**The Mk1 Golf Owners Club Gallery is now live**

Back to the top

**The Mk1 Golf Owners Club Gallery is now live**

Just nearly finished my golf but my mates just dont get it …..they think im off my head

Bu its my girl

Back to the top
The calender is good but i have a great design studio and i would love to design next years

Back to the top
hi i am new to this and i want to publicize my golf mk1. it is for sale and i am selling it as a project car or for parts. let me no if you are interested also i haven't got a picture yet as to it has been raining and it is in my garage but if u want a picture let me no. the car has been parked up for a good 3 years and has a immaculate body a few things need to be done on it such as electrics and it has a tear in the roof and needs new front quarter panels, also i dont no the condition of the engine but if you need this information i will provide it for you.
thank oyu.

Back to the top

rs-storm said

hi i am new to this and i want to publicize my golf mk1. it is for sale and i am selling it as a project car or for parts. let me no if you are interested also i haven't got a picture yet as to it has been raining and it is in my garage but if u want a picture let me no. the car has been parked up for a good 3 years and has a immaculate body a few things need to be done on it such as electrics and it has a tear in the roof and needs new front quarter panels, also i dont no the condition of the engine but if you need this information i will provide it for you.
thank oyu.

You need to post this in the Cars For Sale section really - or bring it along and see if you can sell it there!!!

Back to the top
i cannot get on it either using Explorer.
Just says module isnt active?

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top

Gallery

Me too say is not acive, plus how do I get a picture of my Golf's on my mail…..?
Cheers

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
Not active on iPad?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
I am trying to view on an iPad, do you think that is the issue?
Will try on the Lappy later.

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
It works fine on the iPad and iPhone - I created it and am viewing it now !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Oh strange, I have both also and it works on neither of my apple devices!
Maybe it's just me then!!

Back to the top
still not working on my ipad, iphone, or my laptop?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk
There are too many online users to list.