Back to the top

**The Mk1 Golf Owners Club Gallery is now live**

Works for me now Mark !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
8)  8) it all good for me now, 8)
i dont want to affend but some of the words are a little small, :redfaced: but i going back in to find the options list for mine, 8)

Back to the top
Nice one guys that is good news.

As for the writing being a little small, no offence taken mate, need all feedback good or bad.

The gallery uses the font size taken from the theme used on the site, so on the older theme (the default one) the font size is quite small, I will look into this to see if this can be made bigger a little.

In the mean time you could maybe try out the newer theme see if you like that better, you can change that here http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=chgtheme and in the drop down box choose the Aphrodite_red one

Thanks Mark

Back to the top
Tried and works fine for me. Looks great, will be a good reference, well done.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
It worked for me in explorer & safari but not in firefox.

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Cool looks goo

Would like to see some info on Diesels if poss. :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
like you say the font in the brocure is the font,nowt to do with the hard work you putting in m8,tried the other red thing and i came back to karrate it has a better feel for me,but each to there own,do you have a computing based job????or is it just a hobbie,i ask coz i wouldnt know how to start what you have done,top work m8 andyour helpfull to boot 8)

Back to the top

jaycab said

like you say the font in the brocure is the font,nowt to do with the hard work you putting in m8,tried the other red thing and i came back to karrate it has a better feel for me,but each to there own,do you have a computing based job????or is it just a hobbie,i ask coz i wouldnt know how to start what you have done,top work m8 andyour helpfull to boot 8)

Are you talking about the actual writing in the images ( the writing in the brochures ), if you click on the image a 2nd time after clicking the thumbnail image, it will go to full size.

These can be made bigger if needed though.

As for my job, it has nothing to do with computing mate, I work in an accident repair centre in a ford dealership, so could not get any further from it really.

Most of the stuff that can be done on here is alot of trial and error ( well for me anyway ), but it does help that I have somebody who has helped me massively on here and also on my own site.

Thanks Mark

Back to the top
ah i didnt know that double clicking would make the pic and writing big :redfaced: bit thick me with computers :lol: i have only just started to type 2 fingered and learnt how to copy and past last week.Do you repair the cars or office????
Thanks for your help m8,

Back to the top
Worked there nearly 11 years, and worked on shop floor for 5, and office for nearly 6, I am a Bodyshop Estimator, so in short was crap on shop floor and better in office  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
:lol: at least your honest me :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Looks good doesn't it???

If members have other brochures they would like hosting het them scanned and we'll get them up.

That area is as good as the contributions that the club gets!!!

Thanks to Mark and others we're off to a flying start.

Back to the top
Yes big thanks got to go to Prowler and Chudd off here as alot of the ones hosted now was received by both of them.

Also I have a few articles that are still to be hosted which prowler also sent

Thanks Mark

Back to the top

Dano said

Looks good doesn't it???

If members have other brochures they would like hosting het them scanned and we'll get them up.

That area is as good as the contributions that the club gets!!!

Thanks to Mark and others we're off to a flying start.
yes…
mark,you are a star,
now what about a back hander for your painter on a sunday????( i need some la5y)
joking aside top work m8,
thanks

Back to the top
hi all,  can i put a power steering rack on my golf gti cabro, its a 1990 on a h plate , and if so how much will it cost , many thanks lee

Back to the top
is says Sorry, this Module isn't active

Back to the top
Same for me , module isn't active.

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
Went to have a peek and still says "Sorry, this moule isnt active"

Banner

Back to the top
Hi

Does any one were can get n youtube clip off how to change a 1400 Citi Golf 2004 model fuel injection Cambelt :banghead:

Back to the top
Welcome to the site Frenchy

What do you dive then

Google is the only ans i have mate

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.