Skip navigation

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

Back to the top

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

hi all
can you just turn up on the day and pay on the gate as im new to this if so how much per person?
thanks mark

Back to the top

mkhomer123 said

hi all
can you just turn up on the day and pay on the gate as im new to this if so how much per person?
thanks mark

Yes you can - £15 on the gate on the Sat for the weekend or just arrive on the Sun for the main show day.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Just letting you know that I'm still goin but wont be takin the MK1 :( No insurance, tax or mot and cant afford to get it done :(  :(
Anyway,is there a certain place where we are all gonna camp on the sat? 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
I think the passes may be on their way if not already arrived as my wristband arrived this morning  :D

I'm heading for the big tree in the main camping field again and you're all welcome to join me - seeing as I'm local, I'm hoping to be in the queue early!

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

GTIMAD said

I'll be there!!
 Hoping to do trade again. I'm having a big clear out this year.

Dont supose you have any mk1 wings in your stash mate..? :roll:

Back to the top
Just been on the phone to the organisers, who apologise for not getting the passes to me  :banghead: .  We have reached an agreement to allow you to get on the club stand, I am going to email them with a list of names of members who are on the clubstand and they will check your name against the list when entering.  Being as a few people have not sent me their full name and addresses via pm, I will be sending them your club usernames instead, but please do send me your real names via pm and I will update  the list to include them if I get enough replies.

The list I am sending for clubstand is as follows………….

1. Novocaine
2. GazzaBangor
3. Dannyd
4. A5OPY
5. DWGOLF
6. SEAN1151
7. Dano
8. Gammygolfgti
9. Dj Ev
10. PAJ
11.Zedturbo
12. Johno
13. Dannyd (GTI)
14. VWBugs75
15. Holly83
16. Waterworx
17. MBuzz490
18. Hughes86
19. MkHomer123
20. Racer

***Please quote your username at the gate when paying****

Back to the top
Hi Warren,  

Forgot to provide my details. Can pick up on the day!!

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Just been on the phone to the organisers, who apologise for not getting the passes to me  :banghead: .  We have reached an agreement to allow you to get on the club stand, I am going to email them with a list of names of members who are on the clubstand and they will check your name against the list when entering.  Being as a few people have not sent me their full name and addresses via pm, I will be sending them your club usernames instead, but please do send me your real names via pm and I will update  the list to include them if I get enough replies.

The list I am sending for clubstand is as follows………….

1. Novocaine
2. GazzaBangor
3. Dannyd
4. A5OPY
5. DWGOLF
6. SEAN1151
7. Dano
8. Gammygolfgti
9. Dj Ev
10. PAJ
11.Zedturbo
12. Johno
13. Dannyd (GTI)
14. VWBugs75
15. Holly83
16. Waterworx
17. MBuzz490
18. Hughes86
19. MkHomer123
20. Racer

***Please quote your username at the gate when paying****

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE

Back to the top

All Types

Hi All
It looks like I might be able to get to this one so look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cheers Stubbsy

Back to the top

Re: All Types

Stubbsy said

Hi All
It looks like I might be able to get to this one so look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cheers Stubbsy

Nice one Stubbsy - Are you the guy with the Black MK1 cabby? I seen one over the Bank Holiday in Llanduds - I know there is another silver one floating around now aswell apparently??? :dontknow:

Back to the top
Canit wait for this!!! Unfortnautely I won't be taking the old girl down with me :( (MK 1 H reg Golf Cabbie) as she is off road at the minute, instead I'll just have to make do with thrashing it out down there in my T5 :)

Not sure I like the sound of the track suit party mind…

Cannot wait to see all the sexy hot VW….particularly the mk2 section…man I miss my mk2:(

See you there dubbers!

Nat x

Back to the top
HI Gazza

No I have the all white Karmann cabrio never seem to get out of Llandudno.

Cheers Stubbsy

Back to the top
hi gazza

that was probably me on the bankholiday monday

were you in yours?

cheers mark

Back to the top

4 car convoy from Lancashire

Just thought I would let you know that there will be 4 mk1's coming from Lancs.  2 Brand newly sprayed and rebuit white H reg Cabby's and 2 tidy black Y reg Gti's. Maybe a Black sportline too.  Obviously too late to get into the show now but will be good to see everyone there.

Jamie

These 3

And this one.

Back to the top
See you there!

I'm setting off from Preston around 7am to be there for about 8.30am on the stand.

Is that too early for you guys to drive down together?

Back to the top
I was considering setting off from Burnley at 7am.  There is stil a slim chance we may drive down on the Saturday with a campervan and tow one of the cabbys?!?! I will pm you my number so then you can text me yours and I can let you know as soon as I know.  Things like this are never organised in advance, its always a last minute affair!!

J

Back to the top

Back to the top
see u all there :)

jimmy

Ratty 83' 1100  Golf Now With 5 Speedsssssssss  :D   (Holly)

93' Polo Coupe ! .. Mates Project Car     (Poppy)

70' Beach Buggy - Holier Than A Church !!!    (Lilly)

72' Beetle in a thousand pieces (bro's)   (Daisy)

Back to the top
Remember people, you need to be on the club stand by 9.00am, they're pretty strict about that

Shame they're not so efficient about giving us the passes  :roll:  :roll: , see you there  :wink:

Back to the top

mkhomer123 said

hi gazza

that was probably me on the bankholiday monday

were you in yours?

cheers mark

Yeah - I was in me black one and me Bro in law was in his rouge one!!!

Back to the top
Hopefully gonna make it there this weekend just depends on the gf as she's gotta get down to London on same night, will have to see and pop by and say hello if I make it.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.