Skip navigation

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

Back to the top

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

If theres still space can i be on the stand please ! :) … im renewing my membership tomrw …. when i can put  money into my paypal……..

cheers jimmy

Ratty 83' 1100  Golf Now With 5 Speedsssssssss  :D   (Holly)

93' Polo Coupe ! .. Mates Project Car     (Poppy)

70' Beach Buggy - Holier Than A Church !!!    (Lilly)

72' Beetle in a thousand pieces (bro's)   (Daisy)

Back to the top
Me and Chris are coming not sure if were camping yet. no need to put us on the stand if we do come will proabably be in the van.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
im coming along deffo will have the rivage up for sale so not sure if going in the for sale section or may be welcome on the stand,

in the past there have been so many jobsworths at this show that putting a for sale sign in the window might provoke me being thrown out if not in the correct section, ie having paid my additional "tax" for having my car for sale.
 show is great and havent missed it for the last 10 years but sometimes the marshals seem to forget that without people bringing cars to the show there would be no show.

Back to the top
due to unforseen circumstances I cannot organise this show going forward I have asked another member to take over! I will be attending (Hopefully) but only using one car! I apologize to everyone and hope the issues can be sorted out! Thanks

Back to the top

Dannyd said

due to unforseen circumstances I cannot organise this show going forward I have asked another member to take over! I will be attending (Hopefully) but only using one car! I apologize to everyone and hope the issues can be sorted out! Thanks

Gammy now organising :mrgreen:

Danny give me a pm of who you contacted and when  :wink:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Dannyd said

Gammy now organising :mrgreen:

Danny give me a pm of who you contacted and when  :wink:

nice one gammy, be good to see you again. Is the car finished yet??

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
If anyone needs a hand with this let me know.

I'm 100% going to this show so I'll dish tickets out etc if need be.

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

nice one gammy, be good to see you again. Is the car finished yet??

Same to you Sean, yes the engine is finished, got a few issues but can live with them  :mrgreen: , had a good run out to Santa Pod the other week and up to Uttoxeter Racecurse last week….everything seems to be O.K  :wink:

See you there  8)

Back to the top
I would love to attend on the stand if there is a spare slot, daughter Emma is taking her Cab to the Staffs VW pitch at the same event..

Back to the top

Waterworx said

I would love to attend on the stand if there is a spare slot, daughter Emma is taking her Cab to the Staffs VW pitch at the same event..

We're awaiting the organisers to get back to us with the passes/confirmation of club stand (the organisers are notoriously slow at responding  :mrgreen:  ) I've emailed them again yesterday and waiting for a reply.  should be plenty of room for you on the stand :wink:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Waterworx said

We're awaiting the organisers to get back to us with the passes/confirmation of club stand (the organisers are notoriously slow at responding  :mrgreen:  ) I've emailed them again yesterday and waiting for a reply.  should be plenty of room for you on the stand :wink:

Look forward to hearing from you soon   :notworthy

Back to the top

hey all

hey all long time no see, hopin to be there again this year, with less rain would b nice! just gotta get the girl through are MOT.

1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd (Clipper)
3. A5OPY………………………….Luxury B+B
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151 ……………………Plush Hotel (with trouser press!!)
6. Dano
7. Gammygolfgti……………………………Camping
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno
12. Dannyd (GTI)
13. VWBugs75

Back to the top
1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd (Clipper)
3. A5OPY………………………….Luxury B+B
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151 ……………………Plush Hotel (with trouser press!!)
6. Dano ………………………….At home in bed but with an early start and strong coffee!!!
7. Gammygolfgti……………………………Camping
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno
12. Dannyd (GTI)
13. VWBugs75
14. Holly83    :)

Ratty 83' 1100  Golf Now With 5 Speedsssssssss  :D   (Holly)

93' Polo Coupe ! .. Mates Project Car     (Poppy)

70' Beach Buggy - Holier Than A Church !!!    (Lilly)

72' Beetle in a thousand pieces (bro's)   (Daisy)

Back to the top
Hey Gammy,

u bringing the marque again to keep the rain off? We having a bbq again this year?

Back to the top

vwbugs75 said

Hey Gammy,

u bringing the marque again to keep the rain off? We having a bbq again this year?

Gazebo will be there and the disposable bbq's, now lets not end up with the mountain of food like last year again  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
dont worry mate, the missus wont b able to bring loads of food on the sun, she's takin the bro in law to walton for brain surgery and my son will b around somewhere to help get rid of the mountain every1 else brings hahahaha :lol:

Back to the top
pm sent!

Back to the top

all types

is there still room for me on the stand will be going down sat lunch time ish so any help needed will be there

jammie dodgers rule

Back to the top
Any news on the tickets yet Gammy?

Will be camping if we're in….

Let me know if you need any help with owt.

Back to the top
Just noticed my darling daughter has taken over my default profile so I am now no longer Waterworx but effin Lola1988!

Anyway Gammy, its me Stu  :evil:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.