Skip navigation

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

Back to the top

All-Types - Bodelwyddan - North Wales 16th May 2010

Thanks for starting this Gazza & Danny  :clap:  :clap:

I'll be doing the camping from the Saturday, so whose joining the Mk1 Golf Owners Club underneath the Oak Tree for a night of bbq's and going bed at silly o clock again  :P  :P

1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd
3. A5OPY………………………….Luxury B+B
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151
6. Dano
7. Gammygolfgti……………………………Camping
8. Dj Ev

Back to the top
Awww I'm so jealous Gammy :-(
I'm going in for an op next week and can't drive for 8 weeks at least and don't think I'll be up for camping by then but hope to get there for the day :-) but probably not in the Mk1!

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Add me to the list aswell guys, someones got to look after Gazza!!! ha,ha. :lol:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151
6. Dano
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

SOFT AS
                     :dontknow:  :dontknow:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Sean1151....Plush Hotel :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top
I had my back op done on Saturday (they put a spine in and painted out the yellow stripe!!  :redfaced: ) and things are looking quite promising. No sciatica up to now.

That said, I can't drive at the moment and I'm off work for 6 weeks - hopefully I'll be all sorted for A.T.'s  :lol:

Back to the top

Dano said

I had my back op done on Saturday (they put a spine in and painted out the yellow stripe!!  :redfaced: ) and things are looking quite promising. No sciatica up to now.

That said, I can't drive at the moment and I'm off work for 6 weeks - hopefully I'll be all sorted for A.T.'s  :lol:

You camping with the lads or are you 'CAMPIN' with our soft has chairman? :roll:
Even though I must admit Dano you do have a slightly more of a reason than that other guy we know  :redfaced:
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dano said

hope it heals well dano, see you at all types with a bit of luck.

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top
I'll be driving down on the morning if I can make it.

B and B's? No way, not when there's camping to be had!!!  :wink:

The car was meant to have been refurbished by now but I went SKIING before the op, just in case I couldn't do it afterwards and spent all the money, so NO picking on it just cause its got a bit of rust peeping out here and there!!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
I would like to be there if theres still room?, I didn't have my golf finished last year but still had a good day out after the rain stopped, need to sort out my membership tho yet? :dontknow:

MK1 Golf Cabby - C439 CHM Now sold replaced with a motorbike due to being unable to park cars at work!!!!!!
MK1 Golf GTI - ELV 216Y (Elvis) NOW SOLD!!! MAYBE TO BE REPLACED BY???
MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top

1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151 ……………………Plush Hotel (with trouser press!!)
6. Dano
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno

Your membership looks ok to me! we have 9 spaces left I am still awaiting a reply back to my application at present so no rush just yet!

Back to the top

Dannyd said

1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd
4. DWGOLF
5. SEAN1151
6. Dano
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno

Your membership looks ok to me! we have 9 spaces left I am still awaiting a reply back to my application at present so no rush just yet!
paid up my membership last night, been meaning to sort it out for a while now. :wink:

MK1 Golf Cabby - C439 CHM Now sold replaced with a motorbike due to being unable to park cars at work!!!!!!
MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top

Dannyd said

1. GazzaBangor…………………Camping (With Smoking Jacket)!!!!
2. Dannyd
4. DWGOLF
6. Dano
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno
12. Novocaine……………………..Camping with Blow-up doll!!!!

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE

Back to the top
anyone know what the entry price is for this year? will proably travel up daily or something as its about 30 mins away.

MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top
still hav'nt herd back off them yet!? :dontknow:

Back to the top
1. GazzaBangor
2. Dannyd (Clipper)
4. DWGOLF
6. Dano
8. Dj Ev
9. PAJ
10.Zedturbo
11. Johno
12. Dannyd (GTI)

:lol:

Still not herd back off the organisers!!?

Back to the top

Dannyd said

Still not herd back off the organisers!!?

They can be a bit slow in sending out passes, if they're busy with another show, they'll clear that one, then start dealing with the next one  :?

So who's driving the cabby and the Gti ??

:mrgreen:

Back to the top

johno said

anyone know what the entry price is for this year? will proably travel up daily or something as its about 30 mins away.

Its £15 for the weekend (£12 advanced).  The day tickets are £7 but that's just for Sun as its really only a one-day show (unless you are camping) - just in case you turn up on the Sat for the day!  :?

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

D10NHH said

johno said

Its £15 for the weekend (£12 advanced).  The day tickets are £7 but that's just for Sun as its really only a one-day show (unless you are camping) - just in case you turn up on the Sat for the day!  :?

saturdays ok, usually bands on, disco etc, everyone getting drunk and bbq`ing. (IF YOUR CAMPING)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.