Skip navigation

Let's see some mk1 cabbys!!

Back to the top

Let's see some mk1 cabbys!!

New wheels time for my cabby so any pics u guys have of diff styles would be appreciated,can't decide banded steels or deep dish chrome…one things for sure,I think lesbians are a brilliant invention

Back to the top

what u running now? i fancy new wheels also.

also, i think your support of lesbians is flawed

peace.

'83 Black GTI Cab on BBS RAs - DreamBoat 3000'

Resto = http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=67552

Back to the top
Thats one way to stop arch scrubbing

Back to the top
Omg that's wrong lol. I have an 82 cab I'm fitting gti engine next Week,when I brought it it had some chavvy team dynamics wheels on it so they've gotta go they too big it looks like a rollerskate :lol:

Back to the top
here you go, pic showing 2 types of deep dish wheel on the same car :lol:

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Thanks john I'm dan I'm new to vws I brought my first mk1 cab a couple of months ago it's slow,no powersteering the roof leaks the heaters dont work and I absolutely love it!!!

Back to the top

T :wink:

Back to the top

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
My old one…

Back to the top
Staggered ATS Classics, 13x7's on front and 13x8's on rear

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Liking the ats Classics,I was looking at 14s but the 13s look good and by the looks of it I could wind my coilovers right down loooow

Back to the top
id love some coilies on mine but mines dropped, i think its about 40 to 60 mm and when i go over harsh speed bumps the sump hits them so id watch going any lower than that, the lower you take it the more impractical for a daily thats why mine aint got coilies lol, just so you know, I have got 10mm hubcentric spacers on the front to clear the calipers none are needed on the rear.

Hope this helps mate!

Back to the top
Yeah thanx mate I'll have to watch out for that,how do people get round that prob when u c them slammed really low?

Back to the top
…lol avoid speed bumps or if your rich! remote air ride bags in each corner! lol either works!  :o

Back to the top

Rivage, Coilovers, Porsche Design 90's

Back to the top
My clipper…coilovers, ATS Cups 7x15 et 28 on 195 45 15 Yoko's. Only rubs with fat passengers!!

Back to the top
Whatever happened to your G60's

T

Back to the top
morale of the story:

ATS cups on a cab look amazing.

'83 Black GTI Cab on BBS RAs - DreamBoat 3000'

Resto = http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=67552

Back to the top
Really liking the ATS Cups  8)

Here's my Sportline on BBS RM's

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.