Skip navigation

Any one got a Raleigh Burner for sale????????????????

Back to the top

Any one got a Raleigh Burner for sale????????????????

Saw the Gadget show yesterday and i really want a rally burner, if any one has one or an oldskool bmx for sale please let me know! and post pics up on the thread!?

much love thanks

B

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

Re: Any one got a Raleigh Burner for sale????????????????

brucieboy said

Saw the Gadget show yesterday and i really want a rally burner, if any one has one or an oldskool bmx for sale please let me know! and post pics up on the thread!?

much love thanks

B
Saw the Gadget show yesterday and i really want a Mk2 Golf GTI, if any one has one or an oldskool Golf for sale please let me know! and post pics up on the thread!?  :lol:

Good luck in your search for a BMX brucie.
P.S- my reply was just a joke folks (not that I'd turn down a nice Mk2)  :wink:

Back to the top

Re: Any one got a Raleigh Burner for sale????????????????

Diesel-dubber said

brucieboy said

much love thanks

B
Saw the Gadget show yesterday and i really want a Mk2 Golf GTI, if any one has one or an oldskool Golf for sale please let me know! and post pics up on the thread!?  :lol:

Good luck in your search for a BMX brucie.
P.S- my reply was just a joke folks (not that I'd turn down a nice Mk2)  :wink:

lol joker! got my hopes up for that!? :P

Back to the top
wow that brings back memories,my brother had a grifter, i so wanted a raliegh burner but i got a raliegh shopper instead:(

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

wow that brings back memories,my brother had a grifter, i so wanted a raliegh burner but i got a raliegh shopper instead:(

lol awww, lil basket on the front? tassels on the handle grips?

Back to the top
I have what i believe to be an Ammaco freestyler from the 80's powdercoated white with new white Skyway wheels and yellow extras.

This was an old flatland bmx and its in very good nick.

Not cheap mind!!

Will post pics later!  :wink:

Back to the top

Raul said

I have what i believe to be an Ammaco freestyler from the 80's powdercoated white with new white Skyway wheels and yellow extras.

Not cheap mind!!

I had a ammaco freestyler, but it was the chrome frame version. also had a couple of haro's and a mongoose.

Bruce my brother in law has a ltd edition rally burner from the 80's think he wanted ?200 for it. he has been the only owner from new.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Raul said

Not cheap mind!!

I had a ammaco freestyler, but it was the chrome frame version. also had a couple of haro's and a mongoose.

Bruce my brother in law has a ltd edition rally burner from the 80's think he wanted ?200 for it. he has been the only owner from new.

?200 is a steal, sold to Brucieboy i reckon!  8O

Back to the top
BMX Yumminess!!

And no the Burner in the background is not for sale!

Back to the top
aw man! those are nice images!

is that one for sale?  :lol: eh :lol: eh?

Back to the top
Can't say as i don't want to sell anything on here that isn't mk1 related. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Will send you a PM.

Back to the top

bike

i had a rayleigh burner as a kid, silver and red it was,

oh the memories

here for a good time, not a long time

Back to the top
I had a raleigh chopper, quite a bit before bmx`s appeared.I saw a chopper for sale in an antique shop in Hawes,the  Mk1 if you will,withwider ape hangers and longer seat,rechromed, nice paint job. ?600. If it had been pay day I d have had it(im very compulsive,my  (lofts packed with `bargains` :lol: )

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
My mate collects them, he's got super tuff burner and a coupe more that were reissued quite recently.

I had a blue and yellow one when i was a kid…..always wanted a PK Ripper tho

Back to the top

jody said

My mate collects them, he's got super tuff burner and a coupe more that were reissued quite recently.

I had a blue and yellow one when i was a kid…..always wanted a PK Ripper tho

oooooohh the blue and yellow one is the one i really want!

limited funds im afraid just really want one!

my birthdays coming up so im asking for money!! see how i get on!

best lookin bmx bar none!!

…well maybe apart from this one!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270429184962

8O  8O  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :y:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  8O  8O

Back to the top
thats for a wuss. you want one of these.

although i do have one of these too.

Back to the top

bmx

i used to have loads of oldskool bmx`s.Magnum torker,DP Firebird,supergoose,a whole load of those nickel plated mongooses with the head gusset,a PK Ripper(that snapped),a Kuwahara and a crappy Ammaco and even a racing Reynolds for a short period!My mate collects them now,hes mad on them.His garage is full of brand new old bmx stuff like tuff neck stems etc!He even has a Hutch Trickstar in there which was the Rolls Royce of BMX`s!Anyway,getting back to Burners,we used to break them up because there was so many of them around yrs ago,some used to have skyways,does anyone remember the ones that were chrome plated with a gold plastic coating on the frame?These where the best one,they had black Skyways and black MX brakes!My mate had one and we pulled all the gold off the frame!

Back to the top

Re: bmx

g60go said

i used to have loads of oldskool bmx`s.Magnum torker,DP Firebird,supergoose,a whole load of those nickel plated mongooses with the head gusset,a PK Ripper(that snapped),a Kuwahara and a crappy Ammaco and even a racing Reynolds for a short period!My mate collects them now,hes mad on them.His garage is full of brand new old bmx stuff like tuff neck stems etc!He even has a Hutch Trickstar in there which was the Rolls Royce of BMX`s!Anyway,getting back to Burners,we used to break them up because there was so many of them around yrs ago,some used to have skyways,does anyone remember the ones that were chrome plated with a gold plastic coating on the frame?These where the best one,they had black Skyways and black MX brakes!My mate had one and we pulled all the gold off the frame!

Yup, they were the Super Tuff Burners!  Forgot all about DP Firebirds…..!!

Back to the top
its all about sky walk wheels or MAG wheels!  8)  8)  sooo good! lookin at some pics now and i really want a 80's 90's style, bright colours and crazy decals and the amazing plastic wheels!!!

Back to the top

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.