Skip navigation

mars red 1.3 driver *PICS INSIDE*

Back to the top

mars red 1.3 driver *PICS INSIDE*

That's looking spot on! sittin pretty! 8)

Back to the top
Sweet!!! 8)

Back to the top
lookin mint mate, how much is it dropped by front and rear?

shame you can't get as much dish on the front wheels.. those borbets look the tits!

Back to the top
you can get the borbets in 7j all round, 7j front 8j rear or 8j all round..

i like the bigger dish on the rear tbh :)

i dont plan to keep them to long anyway so, will get something abit more flashy..

im not sure how much its lowered by dude, got a few threads left on the rear, and about an inch of thread on the front, but then i could take the helper springs out and go lower, but want to sort the rear arches out first and get them rolled or need to sort some camber shims out…

Back to the top
Wheels are mint mate. :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
while i was out tonight i thought i would get a few decent shots of the golf as i havnt as yet, and just gave them a quick edit on photoshop (first time ive tried editing to be honest)

let me know what you think, good or bad.. :)

Back to the top
They look awesome fella, love the black and White background ones

Back to the top

jard said

If only this forum allowed signatures lol, this one would be your winner!

Liking the one above it aswell.. very top gear!

car looks good man, hopefully getting mine sooooonnn! xD

ps.. what does the rego in your window say? :P

Back to the top
thanks guys, and yer i cropped the bottom pic to be like a sig pic (which i didnt know you couldnt have on this forum) :(

just the front panel lets it down, but its only surface rust and is on the 'to do' list and wil 100% get done at some stage..

and its my private reg J14DYN (names jadyn) but cant put it on the car as its got to be a J reg or above and obviously its an A so :(

:)

Back to the top
hi pal firstly welcome to the mk1 golf family

and secondly your car looks stunning mate you got yourself a bargain there at ?650 mate as it looks pretty solid.

keep on dubbing

Back to the top

jard said

thanks guys, and yer i cropped the bottom pic to be like a sig pic (which i didnt know you couldnt have on this forum) :(

just the front panel lets it down, but its only surface rust and is on the 'to do' list and wil 100% get done at some stage..

and its my private reg J14DYN (names jadyn) but cant put it on the car as its got to be a J reg or above and obviously its an A so :(

Signatures are allowed, see mine.  Great shots though.

Alex.

Back to the top
UPDATE TIME..

very low on funds but still managing to do bits and bobs..

first off got me a few stickers..

and a free one i got at a local meet..

new door pins (the black has the same texture matching the dash/trim, so nice and subtle)

my new mountney boss came, for my wheel..

old wheel..

new wheel.. (said it was in very good condition but, i would say fair condition, but hay)

against my phone, the wheel is tinyy..

Back to the top
met up with a few mates and managed to get some decent pics of mine.. (thanks to my mate shaun)

and how it should/will look very soon with new front bumper and lower front panel (quick photoshops may i add)

only bits on the car that need sorting tbh..

few updates soon aswell.. :)

Back to the top
its looking hot man, the green trees just set off that paintwork! i love it! nice to see you're keeping it so clean aswell, what do you use when you wash / polish it out of interest?

btw looking at the top pic, ur mate shaun doesnt have a saxo by any chance does he?

and OMG please tell me that is not a dent in your bonnet? kind of swirlyness in the paint in the higher-view pics?  :|

Back to the top
i have only polished it once since ive owned it, i didnt even wash it before those pics, but its came out very well..

its a corsa in the top pic bud..

and yer its a dent in the bonnet, cant really see it that well in person but obviously the camera has shown it well, i am after a new bonnet anyway as its got stone chips on the front, and cheaper buying a bonnet then getting it painted..

Back to the top
little update..

how the engine bay looked after i stripped the parts:

and the parts that my mate is powdercoating tomorrow:

also these came:

got me another 175/50/14 also, just the case of finding another now, then its camber and more lowz..

Back to the top
my mate just popped round to drop the goods off..

before..

after..

Back to the top
lookin great

Back to the top
was planning on taking it off the road in a few weeks when the tax is up (over the winter months), but it wouldnt start just, down to the starter motor, so this has gave me the urge to just take it off the road now for the winter instead..

will still update, as i will be making changes to the car still..

Back to the top
looking fine, I love that colour and the detail of the car….fantastic
what did the steering wheel set you back , should be half price based on its size  :mrgreen: anymore pics?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.