Skip navigation

1977 Golf L Polar White

Back to the top

1977 Golf L Polar White

ah i see. Have you thought about using bumper back to black stuff on it? (or aparently peanut butter works too  :lol: )

Gmax eh? not really heard anything about them. how do they ride?

Back to the top
Quite stiff even on softest setting.

I have used everything mate, including pea nut butter which works great but only for 2 mins.. haha

Back to the top
haha shame it doesnt last really  :lol:

Back to the top
I've heard of people using heat guns to bring back the colour, never done it myself and I guess you'd have to be very careful not to melt anything!

Back to the top
that sounds terrifying..

Back to the top
Went to Bristol Volksfest with Danny Smith and Tom from Team Wackel Dackel on Sunday. We met on the m4 and were lucky enough to miss all of the storms in the morning. Had a great show and got lots of compliments on the car..as well as a few offers..

Sadly i lost a hub cap on the journey :( But i am now running baby moons .

But i still had a great time :D

Hi Pj
Good to meet you at volksfest,spoke to danny late on sunday told me you found the hubcap on the way home ,how lucky was that :D shame it got some scar's though.
Moons look sweet. 8)
Stunning car

Mark

Team Wackeldackel - Team Wackeldackel

Back to the top
Hi Mark

Sorry for the late reply was good to meet you to man. :D

Yeah found it.. wasnt really worth finding sadly.. :( but still i have it i guess.

cheers for the compliments about the car  :D

until next time..

take it easy

PJ

Back to the top
Few new pictures, new camera :D new hubcaps :D new sticker :D

Back to the top
is that a heated front screen??????

if so ??????where??????how much????

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

is that a heated front screen??????

if so ??????where??????how much????

Looks like the reflection of the barn doors to me :)

Back to the top
Ha Its not the barn doors as it happens everywhere i go.. im guessing it is heated in that case.. could it not be from where the vent heaters have been on?

Back to the top
Could be from the vents but an unusual pattern
Interesting?
would of thought there is a switch inside to turn them on if it is heated
Mark

Back to the top
Forgot to say how well it looks now you have all the caps on 8)
So jealous,Can't wait to get mine finished

Back to the top
ha ha awesome mark cheers :D have you decided on a colour ? i think beryl green would look awesome mate never seen it done before !

Back to the top
The marks on the screen happens with age. Mine has it too. I cant remember what causes it though.

Great pics. How hard would it be to find porsche centres? Or do you prefer those?

Back to the top
I really like the baby moons because they look very smooth and i think suit the car better personally. But the nipple caps are just so cool.. i dont know... im happy either way

Back to the top
cheers for the advice on the windscreen. I would just replace it but its still got the 'running in' info sticker on the the glass.. which is priceless :D

Back to the top
The marks on the screen add character  :) . Its nice to have some original parts on a car

Back to the top
cheers man glad you think that way. Well everything apart from the wheels are og on the car :D haha

Back to the top

yeahpj said

ha ha awesome mark cheers :D have you decided on a colour ? i think beryl green would look awesome mate never seen it done before !

I love the colour just not sure if it would go with the orange interior.
I have plenty of time to think about colours,will have to get some colour samples done.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.