Skip navigation

stanford Hall Show may 3rd 2009

Back to the top

stanford Hall Show may 3rd 2009

http://www.stanfordhallvw.com/index.htm

Right this is the official thread for stanford hall May 3rd 2009 Leicestershire.

There is a maximum of 10 car spaces per plot, I think this goes for all culbs, and the site will be the same as last year near to the river/lake.

There is camping on the site, please see website, and the camping is through the Hall, not the VW show, its ?6 a night and there are some conditions on what time you can come and go etc, which is understandable.

I am NOT booking camping please if your coming can you do that yourself, I'll not be doing it as im local.

Entry is ?7 and a ?1 for kids, this should cover entry and the car on the club stand.

Dogs are allowed but must be on a lead.

Im coming so that leaves 9 spaces.

I am sending off the booking form today rather now than later.

Please keep on topic, any questions PM me or E mail me at Nosh_lockley@hotmail.com

Mods please delete or lock other thread on this matter.

First come first served, this is a really good fmaily orientated show with good trade stands and lots of differrent vws etc.

Entry to the grouds is from 8am onwards, but no later than 11am, must be off the iste by 7.30pm Sunday.

I live local to this show, any help re nice cheap hotels can be given. I could possibly put someone up for the night but would need to know in advance.

When I have passes they will be sent out.

Names below please.

1.NathBlack

Back to the top
2. ans4r
3. bert
4. daz_1971
5. gammygolfgti
6. corckygolf

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
that means there is only 4 places left….

wish there could be more places!

Back to the top

NathBlack said

If needs be I will forefeit my place as my golf isnt the best looking one and go on another stand/club.

Nath, I think your cabby is sweet, dont you dare think of not putting in on the stand  :wink: , I'll bring the gazeebo and banner etc……got a double burner stove now as well  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i will provide bacon and smaller burgers than last year,gammy and rov will need to fight over who wears the chef hat  :wink:  i will also bring the buns,and tom tom sauce  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
i can bring the cold drinks 8)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
2. ansar
3. bert
4. daz_1971
5. gammygolfgti
6. corckygolf
7. sam_m

Ill bring my car haha let me know if theres anything else needed :)

Back to the top
1.NathBlack
2. ansar
3. bert
4. daz_1971
5. gammygolfgti
6. corckygolf
7. sam_m
8. rov716y
9.mrs rov716y
10.?

hello!

Back to the top
im sure simon (crazy) said he was coming to this one as well?

i'll pm him.

if thats the case all the spaces are provisonally taken!

Back to the top
1.NathBlack
2. ansar
3. bert
4. daz_1971
5. gammygolfgti
6. corckygolf
7. sam_m
8. rov716y
9.mrs rov716y
10.Crazy Simon

all places provisionally taken. Sorry to anybody else but it is on a 1st come 1st served basis.

There is camping still so other people can come, the more the merrier!

Back to the top
im going to see if we can have more space….

watch this space, just awaiting reply from organiser.

Back to the top

NathBlack said

im going to see if we can have more space….

watch this space, just awaiting reply from organiser.

if their is one more that wants to come i will leave the diesel or the gti at home.  depends how the mood takes me that morn  8)

hello!

Back to the top
oh yer nath did you ask about fishing?

hello!

Back to the top
are the prices on the first post the prices for everyone? (at the gate?)

or are these just for the 10 people who ome as part of the clud

Back to the top
Update

Awaiting update re fishing from the hall, shouldnt take long.

Whatalotoffun (sorry dont know real name) Last year what you paid also covered entry fee, and being on a club stand. the camping is through the hall not the show.

Mr Roy it maybe if possible that you come just in one car? as it im in no doubt be a popular show, and space will be restricted, again awaiting update from organiser, may be that we have to wait for a reply whilst other clubs get asking aswell, hence why i have sent it out so early already.

So watch this space…..

FISHING UPDATE. THE LUTTERWORTH ANGLING CLUB HAVE RIGHTS TO FISH ON THE WATERS AND IT COSTS ABOUT ?40 A SEASON TO FISH THERE. WHEN I SPOKE TO THE LADY(AT THE HALL)ON THE PHONE SHE DIDNT KNOW WHO TO CONTACT, BUT LIKE ME THOUGHT AND SAID A LITTLE LAD FISHING SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM. I HAVE ASKED FOR A PITCH NEXT TO THE LAKE. SO IF ITS JUST THE LAD WANTING TO FISH IT SHOULD BE OK. BUT THIS ISNT GOSPEL, CANT FIND DETAILS OF THE FISHING CLUB.

Back to the top
who the hell is mr roy?

but mr and mrs bateman can come in one car yes but it would be nice to have both mk1's their.  as the diesel was their last year i think we may bring the gti instead.   :D

hello!

Back to the top
sorry I dont know your real name chap.

If you could bring one car it'd be good so another space could be given. I am still awaiting reply re extra spaces.

Thanks

N

Back to the top
nathblack for events manger :wink:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

nathblack for events manger :wink:

LOL cheers ben, I couldnt do it full time my job wouldnt be suitable, maybe like assistant manager… i've mentioned it in club business.

Back to the top
part time is more than they are doing now go for it im sure you would get plenty of support from ant and claire :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.