Skip navigation

Mark 1 found- come along to see all 6!!!

Back to the top

Mark 1 found- come along to see all 6!!!

Spudfingers said

Hi Amy…. you have pm… Please check your messages  :wink:

Replied.. still at work so have to shut forum down in between!!

Back to the top

chrismk1van said

i work @ vw main dealer in carlisle, didnt notice there was a fancy launch lol shows how big it was here lol not even seen it!

when ya walk past them all time you stop paying attention lol

It wasnt a compulsary thing.. each dealer got the opportunity to do one.. this year vw only paid a certain amount towards it.. might be why you guys chose not to do one!!!

To be fair the only major change is the front - and the new knee airbag system.. but it does look goooodddd!!!

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Amy, have Des Winks in Scarborough done a launch yet?

Yeah theres was last week- jsut checked but they do have one in the showrrom and one avaliable to drive…

Back to the top

amy2008 said

Diesel-dubber said

Yeah theres was last week- jsut checked but they do have one in the showrrom and one avaliable to drive…

Silver GT in the show room and a white one to test drive. (i was in there on saturday drooling.)

Back to the top
can i just check, the jct600 event in york is 6.30pm tomorrow as in thursday? the clocks on this site are totally screwed up so i dont know when you posted the info! it says it was posted at something silly like 8pm on wednesday and its now 5am on thursday?!?

Back to the top

bigdave said

amy2008 said

Diesel-dubber said

Silver GT in the show room and a white one to test drive. (i was in there on saturday drooling.)

Its was starnge this launch- usually its really hard to get good launch cars to show off and its a mad panic for us to get them.. this year everyone got 2 or 3 with a good selction to choose from..

We opted for grey gt dsg with 18" alloys and a silver SE..

Still waiting for the Viper green scirocco to get here though.. wanted to show that off tomorrow too but no such luck!!

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

bens_cab said

that cracked me up steve :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well I've lost my stanley knife (and was far too wrecked last night) so if anyone wants to come around and lay a carpet, we'd really really appreciate it.  Ther'd be a cuppa in it for you ;)

Gone a bit off topic here hasn't it.

So is the R-line Mk6 going to be a bit like the old VR6/R32 cars?  If so, HURRAH!!

Have only seen the concept and development pics.. trying to get them across.. wont be avaliable till may the GTi.. gutted they stopped making the R32s though, loved them too!!

Back to the top

amy2008 said

Andy thank you… i was struggling with the forum because i have never used one.. but you guys have been brilliant. Really helpful, The fact that people are willing to help so much is just greta, i didnt know there was colchester page so i owe you for the advertising!! All people welcome!!!

No probs Amy, friendly bunch on here  :D

G60

Back to the top

amy2008 said

Still waiting for the Viper green scirocco to get here though.. wanted to show that off tomorrow too but no such luck!!

scarboroughs got one of them!!!! looks alot better than the dark grey at jct600 in york.

Back to the top

bigdave said

can i just check, the jct600 event in york is 6.30pm tomorrow as in thursday? the clocks on this site are totally screwed up so i dont know when you posted the info! it says it was posted at something silly like 8pm on wednesday and its now 5am on thursday?!?

yes thats right thursday 15th 6.300 onwards.. sorry i dont make things very clear and the time on here really is quite wrong!!!

Back to the top

bigdave said

amy2008 said

scarboroughs got one of them!!!! looks alot better than the dark grey at jct600 in york.

i did order one but there was a 12 week delay on the paint so i changed all my paint colours and got a white, blue and black one.. re ordered a green one.. cant wait to finally see it! will ahve to make do with the white one - which does look nice with the big wheels on!!

Back to the top

amy2008 said

bigdave said

yes thats right thursday 15th 6.300 onwards.. sorry i dont make things very clear and the time on here really is quite wrong!!!

if you 2 go to the forum settings on the left of this page,
scroll down and set the time zone to GMT (not + or -  anything)

should sort or your time problems

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

amy2008 said

bigdave said

Are you going Big Dave? will be popping through in the Mk1 at some [point I think  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Can't wait for these pictures and to see how many of our club turn up outside  :lol:  :lol:

Can someone put pics on here for those who don't use facebook?

Back to the top

amy2008 said

bigdave said

amy2008 said

i did order one but there was a 12 week delay on the paint so i changed all my paint colours and got a white, blue and black one.. re ordered a green one.. cant wait to finally see it! will ahve to make do with the white one - which does look nice with the big wheels on!!

Viper green?  Hmm, strange.  My Viper is white with blue stripes…

Back to the top
send me a pm when they are up and i'll try to get them for you spud

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

send me a pm when they are up and i'll try to get them for you spud

Cheers fella… nice one  :y:

Back to the top
nah im nice i didnt mean that.

:)

I didnt mean offence either, just found it funny she sais shes a vw geek, meaning most the blokes/members here would probably cut their little fingers off to have her as a mrs.

Respect.

Im just a little insensitive.

Back to the top

ftj said

Something and stuff…..

I've edited this post too  :wink:

Back to the top
^^

:)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.