Skip navigation

VW Players North Weald 14/09/08

Back to the top

VW Players North Weald 14/09/08

Lawsy said

Topoftherange said

:lol:  cheers, he is such an ametaur :wink:

Was good to enjoy a show without the camera for a change… meant i talked to more peeps instead..

Good work tho mate, except you didnt get a pic of the best mk1 there  :(  :(  :roll:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  8O

I know mate………………..You were too busy showing me how comfy the drivers seat was!!! forgot to take a pic!

and K33ts your mk1 is pretty special mate, congrats on the accolades, Dont go changing it to keep up with the jonse`s its ace as it is :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

Good work tho mate, except you didnt get a pic of the best mk1 there  :(  :(  :roll:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  8O

I know mate………………..You were too busy showing me how comfy the drivers seat was!!! forgot to take a pic!

might be taking that out tho mate.. doubt I'll ever find one for t'other side

Back to the top
I will say 2 words……………Corrado Recaros…………with British camo or German Peas pattern camo seat covers!  the outside camo wrap is dead..the internal is yet to come!!

oh yeah…… you da man :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

I will say 2 words……………Corrado Recaros…………with British camo or German Peas pattern camo seat covers!  the outside camo wrap is dead..the internal is yet to come!!

oh yeah…… you da man :lol:

cheers mate

Were on the case with the door cards but couldnt afford camo recaro's unless you want to give away your sportline ones for free…

as to that idea mate, go sort it out, you can call it the camorrado…

Awesome!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.