Gus the Golf.

Back to the top
Tell your Mum Gus looks very nice  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
looking good mate, Gus is a good name..

so whats first on your list?

Back to the top

Back to the top
Lovely driver mate, wish i had a mk1 as my first car.  I always wanted one but inherited a slow fiesta, uhh.  Good luck with the customisation and resto.

:wink:

Back to the top
Thats a tidy driver.

Nice start 8)

Back to the top
looks very good, hope your gonna take good care of it, look after it and it could be your kids first car...

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
thanks for your comments.

Back to the top
'nother mars red driver on the go :D

good first cars aren't they 8)

although yours is in much better condition than mine is :lol:

younger aswell.. but seems to have a similar paint problem on your pass. side rear quarter that i have on my roof :|

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
those wheels look great mate, personally i wouldnt have stratch as its great for helping you kerb the wheels and hinders cornering etc..

5.5 x 14 is the same as standard 14" P Slots and they ride on 185/60/14 as standard, so if you do want soem stretch you'll have to look at something like 165/50/14 (if its made)

Back to the top
Is that interior out of Simon Fiaers old car ? Looks very similar.

Back to the top
I believe it is, but i didn't buy from him.

Back to the top
Liking very much now that is what I should have got, if you get bored and what to go topless next summer give us a shout !  :D

Back to the top
Like them wheels

But with the width of them being 5.5, then you aint really gonna get any stretch even on a 165 tyre, if you do go 165 tyre then alot of people do put the bridgestone potenzas on ( think thats what there called ).

Get some good wheel wax on them to protect them and also help you from having to polish them every other day to get them to shine.

Cheers Kenno

Back to the top
Will do Kenno thanks.

Back to the top
Bridgestone Potenza's are really good for giving a stretched look, without being stretched. The tyre wall curves out as they have a rim protector moulded in.

I had some on a mini (175/50/13) and they looked great. I wanted some for our Mk1 polo but Bridgestone don't make that size in that style anymore.

Nice car btw  8)

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top

Back to the top
Good work! You see a lot worse under those arch spats on some. Interior is a brave choice. Are you keeping the original seats then?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.