Skip navigation

***REGIONAL HOSTS UPDATE LIST****

Back to the top

***REGIONAL HOSTS UPDATE LIST****

Ok I will get your status changed. In the mean time make your self know in the reg section and what your plans are. Small seeds and that.......

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Ok I will get your status changed. In the mean time make your self know in the reg section and what your plans are. Small seeds and that.......

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

If you want to take it up a can get your status updated and then if you want to get a list of guys together bearing in mind we are coming to the show season end but there is always the regional meets. It's a slow process but worth it in the rand. Just let me know what you want to do and I can take it from there.

Yeah go on then sucker for punishment!! :P  :P

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Can ALL Reg Hosts take note of the post in your forum with regards to newbies please.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
read, understood and actively trying :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
are there any north east hosts??

1.8 16valve mk1 series 2 black.  barp!

Seat inca 1.9 sd van

Back to the top
There is would you like to take it on and arrange meetings and gather guys for shows and events like our big one in July age clubs AG. If so drop me a pm and write can discuss it.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
will message you when i get in from work. would be happy to try and help as best i can thing that put me off going to the meet last year was how far it was to travel in the mk1

1.8 16valve mk1 series 2 black.  barp!

Seat inca 1.9 sd van

Back to the top

debs said

Off the top of my head try Andy77 or gazmo80, they're always up for a meet.  8)

Hey Debs, Does Kent get grouped in with Essex?

Back to the top

Porkie_Pig said

debs said

Nope Kent has its own little scene which is a little quiet at the moment but will be in full swing come 2013 already planning some monthly meets April- september in various locations around kent

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Porkie_Pig said

debs said

Nope Kent has its own little scene which is a little quiet at the moment but will be in full swing come 2013 already planning some monthly meets April- september in various locations around kent

Hello Collo16v, are you the regional host for Kent?

Back to the top
He is mate.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Ginner, can anyone recommend a mechanic and bodyshop in Kent?  CLoser to Ashford the better
Cheers

Back to the top
For a mechanic/engineer you can trust with excellent skills and "cough cough" cash price give Jim a call at Jim's Garage Services he is in Margate but so worth the trip he did all the latest work on my MK1 take a look at my thread.

Back to the top
Nice one matey can you forward his tel number please

Back to the top
Jims Garage Services In Thanet Kent

search Gulf Golf to see the work he did on mine last summer, Bias pedal box,02J gearbox conversion, Solid top mounts, Custom front A/R/B

Back to the top
Who is the north east regional host as i sm trying to find info on local meets around the area?

Thanks

Back to the top
I've gone through the whole thread and noticed no one has come forward for Cambridgeshire. I'll put my name forward for it. I pretty much know all the cambs based mk1 owners as I run fendubbers.co.uk aswell.

92 caddy, Now stripped for full rebuild
83 golf gti R1 carbed 16v(soon to have 1.8T)
07 Leon FR TDI daily

Cambridgeshire regional host

Back to the top
Hi Dave ill do Northumberland

Chris

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top

bigbadchris said

Hi Dave ill do Northumberland

Chris

Ok Chris i'll get you updated.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.