Skip navigation

Newbie with enthusiasm and a Mk1 Caddy

Back to the top

Hello All

I bought my Mk1 caddy just over a year ago, and have done bits and bobs. I've recently drawn up a list of what it needs to get it going and although im handy I'm definitely going to need some advice with frankensteins monster.

9F18C868-572E-4FD9-9B0D-0AF62AC6E5E8.JPG

Back to the top

Hi and welcome.

Looks like a good base. I like the load cover
I’m doing one myself so look forward to seeing more of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Thanks! hopefully it makes some proper progress now i have more time. i was actually thinking of getting rid of the load cover and linning the bed with reclaimed wood I have.

Back to the top
Welcome along.

Looks good from here  :thumbs:   :lol:

I think most of them are a bit messed up these days. They've had a hard life and 'just keep it going' has probably been the attitude for a while.

Good Luck

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

borednow said

Welcome along.

Looks good from here  :thumbs:   :lol:

I think most of them are a bit messed up these days. They've had a hard life and 'just keep it going' has probably been the attitude for a while.

Good Luck

Ian

What he said !  :lol:

They all look good from a distance or should that be most look good from a distance (I should know, mine looks rough from space!)

Nice green though

Back to the top
cheers guys ! yeh the more closely you look the more you find hours of fixing fun :/

Back to the top

Also looking forward to seeing this evolve! Restoring a pick up too, always lived them! Whats the plan for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.