Skip navigation

Post your fave pic of your mk1!

Back to the top

Post your fave pic of your mk1!

Wow, nice tidy one Morb! :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Can i post a pic of my wheels. It's not a mk 1 but it's mars red, has four wheels, is just as much fun to drive as a mk 1 (i think) and goes like s##t off a shovle. oh and it's not a some rude boy car.   please? :dontknow:

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre

Back to the top

ok :wink:

Back to the top
early Mk2, Audi 80 or Scirocco??

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
A mk2… i wish. this is my baby and remember i'm 17 so this ticks all the right boxes for my needs  :lol:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/trev56/IMG_0263.jpg

Rust isn't c##p, it's lighter than carbon fibre

Back to the top

Re: My Bogey

Dub76 said

Close one between this and Balti Pie's black GTI, but this has won Best of Thread IMO so far!

Really nice Golfs all.. I pick my first up on Monday - can't wait!  It's in Glasgow though, so fingers crossed it makes the 400 miles home!!  Will get some pictures up then :)

Rich, that looks like a fab holiday.  I love that area, I've been there a couple of times and have some friends there.  I'm in my gap year atm, before Uni, and I'm going to be travelling around Germany - not so hardcore though, I'll be hiring a car when I get there!!  Where abouts did you go/stay?

Back to the top
We visited Gottingen, which was quite nice as a stopover; Leipzig and Dresden which are both worth a look, particularly Dresden; Bechtesgarten and the Eagles Nest which is a must-see, and Munich for Oktoberfest which was awesome  8)

The lonely planet book on Germany is brilliant - you've probably got it already, but if not it's an essential purchase before you go… Also, if you're on a budget, inter-railing is a great way to see Europe - if I went again I'd probably do that, as driving round European cities is time consuming and hard work, and parking your car is either expensive or impossible. This time I had to take the Mk1 though  :mrgreen:

Rich.

P.S. Bonus pic  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Sounds like a fun time!  I'll probably try to visit all those places, I want to see a lot of the country in my time there!

I'm planning to interrail for half my trip, and hire a car for the other half.  I couldn't decide between the two, so decided both! :)

Lonely Planet book - I don't have a copy!  Dad may have, so I'll ask, but if not I'll be sure to buy a copy.  Dresden has a huuuuge amount of history, I'm reading a really thick book about it atm.

I really want to take the Golf with me, but I've decided it's a bad idea.  It'd be awful to break down while out there 'cause my German isn't too technical and neither's my knowledge of engines etc.  So I've decided that when I get back from my travels, I'll leave about two weeks later and drive to Spa with a few mates!  Will be fantastic.

Anyone here doing Spa '07?

Back to the top
Few more of my faves  :D

Back to the top
Tell me you won the race against that Subaru ;)

OH and Verrryyyy Niiiiiicce :dance:

Bert said

"if only everything was as reliable as a volkswagen"
——–
1.1L Series1

Back to the top
Thanxs Debs n yes the subaru went home with his tail between his legs :D .

Back to the top

piccy?

Well i have this one, shame she wasn't clean  :roll:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/coldewol/scrn.jpg

Back to the top
Here's mine at Leeds Fest this year!! :wink:

See you at the shows!!

Back to the top

8Valverpaul said

Here's mine at Leeds Fest this year!! :wink:

Oi, you three! Yes you, can't you see there's a great Mk1 just to your right? Stop wandering off and have a look at it will you?

Tian :lol:

Some people, eh!

Back to the top
Couldn't help posting another one

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

Couldn't help posting another one

Sweet looking pair EW!
Look forward to seeing them in the flesh at the end of the month!

Pricie

Back to the top

Pricie said

Sweet looking pair EW!

Thankyou :oops:

Banner

Back to the top
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l246/mowgli-da-pimp/cabby.jpg

Work in progress, although the engine is in now!!

R.I.P Dave Wilson
13/02/1982 - 12/11/2006.
To say I've lost my best friend……

Back to the top

thats better!

R.I.P Dave Wilson
13/02/1982 - 12/11/2006.
To say I've lost my best friend……

Back to the top
Looks like it's going to be cold in there soon!

Tian 8O
There are too many online users to list.