pm sent

Back to the top
hi mate - sent you pm re car

Mint 1.1 MK1 C Formel E

Back to the top
Looking for around ?2200 got a lot more in it than that though
I genuinely think someones going to get a bargin here  :|

Back to the top
Are those wheels new? they look great, how much did they cost? or how much were they to refurbish? (answer as applicable).

Back to the top
ebay from the fatherland

Back to the top

Back to the top
delph

Back to the top
think i need to get meself down to oldham with all these GTis for sale!!!

Mint 1.1 MK1 C Formel E

Back to the top
still for sale
the engine is the original engine it was born with that has been rebored and rebuilt

Back to the top
I'm in Oldham nr manchester
will take  ?2200 for it
slight amount of rust along bottom of rear valance and also slight amount along bottom of doors. these are only very very slight though. could take some photos if you want. no dents, no scratches. may have the odd 1 or 2 that may t cut out but would honestly have to give it a good look over.
interior is in original untouched condition, centre console without clocks. drivers seat has patch and small rip in usual place. interior is black and white, slightly faded all over.
headlight loom is upgraded so lights are bright, no spotlights, wipers are original and slow. MFA does work but every time you diconnect the battery you lose it and have to mess around, as usual.
Original engine has been rebored and rebuilt to 2 litre. anything and everything been replaced as required. New clutch, driveshaft seals, gear linkage, new oil pump, new valves, stems, seals, port and polish, steel head gasket. dont know BHP, would guess at between 130 and 140. Gear box is orignal, works well no whines .Engine has original cam and pulls very very strongly from 0 mph it is a considerable improvement on the standard engine, there is also a lot more room for upgrades as the cam and cam gear are standard,that was my next move
suspension is standard height boge shocks all round slightly stiffer handles very well. No sunroof. If you want to talk about it ring me on 07812 973520.  Mark
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.