Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

PNERivage said

I'm back at home broke down on M6 just before M62.. need a new radiator.  :cry:

was towed all the way home by AA and cost me  £100  :cry:

gonna try and get there tomorrow in my Audi. but everyone on the PNERivage Household is very unhappy

Wondering where you got to, sorry to hear it mate.  Do your best, be good to see you :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Enjoy folks  :mrgreen:

Just seen the piccy on the home page and could cry  :cry:  :cry:

If I win the Euromillions (I've bought a lucky dip  :wink: )  tonight I'll see you all tomorrow as I won't have to go to work  :lol:  :lol:

Fingers crossed for the lotto mate, sorry bout the pic, blame Yomp he took it, I might have had some part in putting it on the home page tho :lol:

Sorry you cant be here :cry:

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

PNERivage said

I'm back at home broke down on M6 just before M62.. need a new radiator.  :cry:

was towed all the way home by AA and cost me  £100  :cry:

gonna try and get there tomorrow in my Audi. but everyone on the PNERivage Household is very unhappy

Wondering where you got to, sorry to hear it mate.  Do your best, be good to see you :wink:

Dropped my cabby off at a mates garage at 9pm..  he's gonna try and get oneand sort it early in the morning..  if he get it sorted we are gonna come in two cars..  (Couldnt put the mrs and kids throught it again)..

If he cant get one well we will hopefully just come in the audi   :)

Back to the top

saturday

my car

regards paul

Back to the top
that top picture has pissed me right off Paul, cant believe i missed it this year!! looks bigger than last years and awesome venue  :mrgreen:

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top
Had an awesome day today, got there nice and early. I can't thank the organisers enough for sorting me out as my wife is pregnant and I got a call and had to go asap. Got straight off, got her tithe hospital, all checked over. Baby not coming today. Just got to wait and see now if I won a prize!

Thanks again for a good day out.

Back to the top
Hi all,
justing posting a big thanks to all the commitee and members who made the AGM a sucsses.
Big thanks to the Milton Keynes Lot, who made very welcome and we had such a laugh with Funk's Mad dog chilli stuff.
Brucie's fancy dress was awseome too.
Good to catch up with Jelly and everyone else.
cheers all.

Spuds and Marshy lol

Danno as Boy George

Mario ?????

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Looks like a good time was had by all :mr green: Dano, did u forget it was fancy dress?

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Dano, did u forget it was fancy dress?

:lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top

fantastic weekend

hi all.

this was my first gathering and i had a fantastic time. what a buzz on the drive out when all i could see in front of me were mk1's and all i could see behind me were mk1's  :D

every one was very friendly and helpful,great venue and well organised yet really laid back.

many thanks the organisers

mark

(hi to millie, spudfingers,a5opy,chazsa,djev,rivage)

ps i stll have you bottle opener helius blue gti cab from birmingham, sorry

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
Massive thanks to the organisers.  I had one of the best times of my life.

Everyone should also pat themselves on the back for being so friendly and welcoming… made for a brilliant atmposphere.  Thanks to each and every person there.

Big thanks to the MK lot for the random drunken babblings!!

Nice to meet everyone icluding Mixerman, Sparkstu, MarkOggy, X, the committee, just wish I was brave enough to go round meeting people more… no reason I shouldn't of as it was so chilled out… I will be next year though guaranteed  :lol:

Back to the top
LOL that pic of spud is funny as!! you look well chuffed at something?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

LOL that pic of spud is funny as!! you look well chuffed at something?

I'm well chuffed at having just consumed most of that pint HAHAHAAAA…. wasn't chuffed the next morning though… woke up half blind with a banging headache… soon went after Matt (Jellybellys) BBQ bonanza though  :lol:

Back to the top
haha im sooo gutted i fell asleep at 7!!!!!

:'( next time ill be a little more… "up for it" :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
i second that spud! the time of my life! i cant explain how proud to be a mk1 owner i was all week end and still am and hopefully always will be, the banter was amazing along with the passion and camaraderie felt throughout everyone! oh god i didnt want the weekend to end!

got to do a shout out to Jelly for his cooking skills keeping us all goin!
I was very proud to be part of the MK meet also, such a great region to be part of and id love to see every region as busy and eventful as ours, and i think in time it will be as this forum is genuinely going from strength to strength in every aspect!

Big thanks to SIR  ney…..LORDGAMMY as without his organization, effort and persistence this week end would have been no where near as good as it has been,

in fact every single member of the comity deserves a massive thank you for their efforts and time put into making it truely one of the best weekends of my life! had such a wikid time! couldnt stop smiling the entire weekend!

so just on more thing to say…. "wow…why are you chasing that gazelle? no, this is a happy jungle, where we must get along…  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!….  :mrgreen: …. random conversations for the win  :mrgreen:

How many mk1's were in the arena?  There were still loads in the field such as mine!!!

Back to the top
OH!! and the winner of the fancy dress goes to………….
PAC MAN AND HIS GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! easy choice :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Hi all

on the ferry crossing the Irish sea at the moment making my trip back home…

What can I say… What a great weekend… We had such a great time… It was great to meet you all… And a big thank you to the committee and organisers. Such friendly folk too…

See you all again next year!

Cheers hugh.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
The milton Keynes convoy was fun especially when we got lost at the end CHECK VIDEO HERE  :mrgreen:

There are too many online users to list.