Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

I should be there  8)

Back to the top
I'm not sure if I've booked my ticket or not….. how do I find out as it would have been through my old mans paypal account???  If I haven't bought my ticket yet then I'll be buying it today.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'm not sure if I've booked my ticket or not….. how do I find out as it would have been through my old mans paypal account???  If I haven't bought my ticket yet then I'll be buying it today.

No Spud, you haven't! I got the list and your name ain't on it!

Here's the link if your struggling to find it! :wink:  :wink:

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
Check again mate… I think you'll find I'm on it… look in the most very recent additions  :mrgreen: ….. that's an awesome members price for the whole weekend!!!  £16 for the month of May… job done, in the bag, bring on the AGM!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Check again mate… I think you'll find I'm on it… look in the most very recent additions  :mrgreen: ….. that's an awesome members price for the whole weekend!!!  £16 for the month of May… job done, in the bag, bring on the AGM!!!

Oh yes, how did I miss that? - Ticket sent!

With regards the members price, I agree, its far too cheap but we're trying to hold it at last years prices though cannot gurantee we can keep up the HUGE 20% discount after May!

Back to the top
all booked up ready to rock n roll :)

Back to the top
Who do I ask to see if I bought my camping ticket correctly? I don't think I included my memebership number.

Back to the top

Back to the top

bouchay said

Who do I ask to see if I bought my camping ticket correctly? I don't think I included my memebership number.

Drop Yomp a pm mate.

Banner

Back to the top
Don`t worry about not giving your membership number, it only asks for your forum user name.

Yomp will be on with these soon enough, he emails them out manually so it will be sent as soon as.

Thanks Kenno

Back to the top
Reply sent to Bouchay. Let me know you have your ticket.

Back to the top
Ah Ha! Found confirmation e-mail deep in spam folder, thanks for replys.

Back to the top
do we get a e-ticket or do we just print the email.... :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Hi

I am thinking,thinking,thinking & thinking  about going to this  :roll:
but im just not sure whether to take my mk1 or mk4 golf & maybe stay down there on holiday after the meet, does any-one on here do cheap accommodation eg holiday home/cottage or maybe B&B etc  for a week for 2adults & child
it would be great to meet every-one & have a few beers
ps im in Inverness 430miles away

Back to the top

bazmk1 said

Well last year we had a guy who travelled from Milan 610 miles
then the guy from Malta 1396 miles

Hope you can make it come in the mk1 and do the rally on Saturday well worth the trip :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

ans4r said

do we get a e-ticket or do we just print the email…. :dontknow:

Bring the email.

it does say on it :wink:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

bazmk1 said

Well last year we had a guy who travelled from Milan 610 miles
then the guy from Malta 1396 miles

Hope you can make it come in the mk1 and do the rally on Saturday well worth the trip :D

Yip if I'm going I'm defiantly up for the run on the Saturday  :D , approx how many miles is the Run..You say half a tank so im guessing a 100miles
cheers
baz

Back to the top
This is next month and is creeping closer!!!  Not fast enough for my liking I'm soooooo looking forward to just chlling out…. is it sad that Im also enjoying the missus panicing about straightners etc lol?  I've told her there's plenty of facilities but she's still fretting hahaha!!

Hope the sun stays as it is now for July.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
just wondering will somebody  be making gathering t-shirts this year ?   or have i missed it ?

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

mk1jim said

just wondering will somebody  be making gathering t-shirts this year ?   or have i missed it ?

I think they are having committee/mod shirts again but not sure about the normal AGM T-shirts for purchase.  Can anyone shed light on this?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.