Skip navigation

Welcome to the Annual Gathering Forum area for 2018!

Important!
Please feel free to post your questions and comments in this forum area!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Important!

Back to the top
Hi I paid for tickets yesterday via PayPal, had confirmation from them,but no email with my e-tickets like I have had in previous years, thanks

Back to the top

Laracb said

Hi I paid for tickets yesterday via PayPal, had confirmation from them,but no email with my e-tickets like I have had in previous years, thanks

Hi Lara,
I processed the order at 5:20 yesterday, the email was sent and successfully delivered - please can you check your junk or spam folders.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

This will be my 3rd visit. Yeah. Can only make one day and torn between sat drive out or Sunday shows. Grrrrr.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Heya I was wondering can u pay on the gate on a saterday just for the day and do I have to come in a mk1 as mine won't be ready :( thanks in advance ! 

Back to the top
Corrine099

You can come in any vehicle you like. No problem there at all.

I'm not sure about the paying at the gate situation. I'd imagine that there's no problem with that either but I'm sure one of the busy people organising it will respond as soon as they can!

lhasadreams   CabrioAnna  

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

Normally £5 more on the gate from memory.

Back to the top
Paid money on 16th May and haven't had any email confirmation.
Also I'm happy to cover the first aid again if required. If so could somebody get in touch, preferably on Facebook or messenger so we can check the first aid kit etc.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Got your order Greig - the email was sent the same day!
Let me get one of the other guys to talk to you about first aid - thanks for volunteering 

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Hi, 
Will I need to buy a weekend ticket for the Mrs, she is planning on just attending from Saturday evening until mid morning on Sunday? She will b bring a separate car (not a mk1 unfortunately). Don't mind either way just wanted to check before I bought tickets. Thanks 

Back to the top

kemk1 said

Hi, 
Will I need to buy a weekend ticket for the Mrs, she is planning on just attending from Saturday evening until mid morning on Sunday? She will b bring a separate car (not a mk1 unfortunately). Don't mind either way just wanted to check before I bought tickets. Thanks 

No mate, she is classed as a support vehicle!
Meet her at the gate to confirm your paid entry.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Ah super sweet, will get and book the tickets now 👍👍👌

Back to the top
hey guys… not going to make the Friday due my T5 being in for a conversion from the Monday prior - been told Friday avvo when it's done,.. bit of a rush to get it back, packed & up to the AGM. We're coming up on Saturday a.m. all being good, with the Golf & the T5, so will it be a weekend pass or daily pass for the 2 days?? Cheers.

Back to the top
Just booked my weekend ticket for my 10th show - will have a few of my mk1 bits in the auto jumble section so be sure to say hello. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Weekend tickets booked (i think)

Show n Shine entered.

lhasadreams I'm looking forward to kicking your bottom in the Modified class (oh and actually meeting you in the flesh)  :thumbs:

Any chance of them cutting the grass in the camping area this year?  :P

Just got to hope I can fix the problem of no 2nd gear on the way down the gears  :lol:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Alright chaps and gals, is anyone else going by themselves? really wana go but the mrs has bailed on me as she had plans and cant find anyone to go with. Will i be a weirdo if i rock up on me tod? cheers!

Back to the top

I will be lonely on the sunday unless the kids talk the wife into it. Touch and go really. For sure being solo is not uncommon I don’t think.

Iv been to two now and a very welcoming bunch.

Back to the top

Deandubya said

hey guys… not going to make the Friday due my T5 being in for a conversion from the Monday prior - been told Friday avvo when it's done,.. bit of a rush to get it back, packed & up to the AGM. We're coming up on Saturday a.m. all being good, with the Golf & the T5, so will it be a weekend pass or daily pass for the 2 days?? Cheers.

A weekend pass mate

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

borednow said

Weekend tickets booked (i think)

Show n Shine entered.

lhasadreams I'm looking forward to kicking your bottom in the Modified class (oh and actually meeting you in the flesh)  :thumbs:

Any chance of them cutting the grass in the camping area this year?  :P

Just got to hope I can fix the problem of no 2nd gear on the way down the gears  :lol:

Ian

Ha, ha and ha!
Hopefully the grass has been trimmed!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

mrnicktheflashman said

Alright chaps and gals, is anyone else going by themselves? really wana go but the mrs has bailed on me as she had plans and cant find anyone to go with. Will i be a weirdo if i rock up on me tod? cheers!

Loads come on their own :-)
In fact usually the Chairman 36thcrazyfist is on his own.
Get yourself some fancy dress and join us - we are a friendly bunch!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.