Skip navigation

AGM Photoshoots

Back to the top
Once again at this year's AGM I will be doing the Official Photos & Video for both Saturday and Sunday and I will be trying to cover as much of the event as possible, but on top of this I will also be offering a range of photography during and after the event on both days.

As with the event I will be trying to capture some pictures of the range of cars and details but might not capture all the details of your car which is why I am offering to do mini and full photoshoots at a massive reduced rate if you are at the event. These will include a shoot of a minimum of 10 photos (depending on package) of your car with no limited maximum (subject to what you want but you will normally end with a massive range of photos), these can include interior/exterior/engine bay etc. For obvious reasons there will not be moving shots unless you arrange this for after either day of the event.

The last few years this has worked really well and got some awesome shots, and remember photos don't just have to be of the car, you can get you or your family involved aswell.

Price List

(at show)

Mini Shoot - £15  - This will be a general small shoot on the car with a small selection of exterior/interior shots which will be then posted online and can be emailed to you in full hi-res

Full Shoot - £20 - This will be a full shoot of the car inside and out with alot of detailed shots and can include some edited shots of "see through" bonnet and shots of you with it. The photos will be posted online and emailed to you in full hi-res and i can also put them on a disc and post it to you.

(After show, either day, at the showground)

Full Shoot (With Moving Shots) - £30 - This will be a full shoot of the car inside and out with alot of detailed shots and can include some edited shots of "see through" bonnet and shots of you with it and it will also have moving shots done using a "rig" and this takes time to set up and edit which is why the extra cost. The photos will be posted online and emailed to you in full hi-res and i can also put them on a disc and post it to you.

(after show, either day, at a local location)

Mini Shoot - £20 - This will be a general small shoot on the car with a small selection of exterior/interior shots which will be then posted online and can be emailed to you in full hi-res

Full Shoot (W/out moving shots) - £25 - This will be a full shoot of the car inside and out with alot of detailed shots and can include some edited shots of "see through" bonnet and shots of you with it. The photos will be posted online and emailed to you in full hi-res and i can also put them on a disc and post it to you.

Full Shoot (With Moving Shots) - £40 - This will be a full shoot of the car inside and out with alot of detailed shots and can include some edited shots of "see through" bonnet and shots of you with it and it will also have moving shots done using a "rig" and this takes time to set up and edit which is why the extra cost. The photos will be posted online and emailed to you in full hi-res and i can also put them on a disc and post it to you.

I can cater to anyone's needs so either post or pm me if you are interested and we can discuss. I would prefer anyone interested to confirm before the event so I know what I have to fit in the event while working around the event as that will come first.

I can also offer canvas/print services for any photos I have taken and can normally get them out to you in less than a week of the order.

Here is some samples of my work from Shoots

More of my work can be found on:
www.facebook.com/mdbimages
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bedworth/

Back to the top
Put me down for a full shoot with moving shots mate. After you did such a good job last year.

Last edit: by scottyr1

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

Put me down for a full shoot with moving shots mate. After you did such a good job last year.

Will do :)

Back to the top
Put me down for a full shoot with moving shots please.
cheers

Back to the top

Steven said

Put me down for a full shoot with moving shots please.
cheers

Will do, i will drop you a message soon to sort out what day/times etc.

Thanks

Back to the top

AGM Photoshoots

Matt could you put me down for a mini shoot please but it will be with the Morgan :) if that's ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banner

Back to the top

bluey12 said

Matt could you put me down for a mini shoot please but it will be with the Morgan :) if that's ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem dude, ill be sorting messages out soon on details :)

Back to the top
Can you put me down for a full shoot w/out moving shoots please

Back to the top
I have pm'd everyone for the weekend.

If anyone else is interested please let me know so I can allocate some time.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.