Skip navigation

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

Back to the top

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

Ok, lets have the good and bad points aired please.

Please remember - we can't affect the weather!!!  :mrgreen:

Tell me what you liked and disliked and if there is anything that you'd like to see next year.

Ta

Back to the top
Good bits:-

Loads… rally, fancy dress, people being up for a laugh and good time… the club… organisation, all good

Bad bits:-
Someone "upchucked" in one of the portaloos and/or some people didn't realise they had a foot pedal flush (I was occassionally left "a little present" by someone who used them before me).  Not sure if a waterproof sign outside would help saing there is a flush pedal next AGM?  :dontknow:

I'm struggling to think of the bad bits though to be fair (I know you need to know to fix them)  :dontknow: … as the shows go on it's natural they become harder to pick fault as they get fixed by you guys

Back to the top
to be fair, i thought all was good, a great time was had by all of us except for the noise levels after midnight, now i know everyone wanted to have fun but some of us have kids and very young children who were finding it hard to sleep (sat night) maybe a little noise rule wouldnt go amiss

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

aircooled1968 said

to be fair, i thought all was good, a great time was had by all of us except for the noise levels after midnight, now i know everyone wanted to have fun but some of us have kids and very young children who were finding it hard to sleep (sat night) maybe a little noise rule wouldnt go amiss

chris

normally chris being in the larger feild we put the noisy ones out the way and the families the other end

we were cramped this year but next we will have the massive middle field to spread out in :)

Banner

Back to the top
First the good points EVERYTHING our first A.G.M.
bad points forgot my hairstraighteners  :redfaced:
had a blast cheers guys

Back to the top

aircooled1968 said

chris

must have been us then definetly not the milton keynes lot that late, should have just stuck ya head out and told us .. i'll appologise anyway mate :D

Back to the top
The only gripe that I (and others I spoke to) had was that we thought the music was a bit on the loud side...

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
on the show day X?

Banner

Back to the top

X said

The only gripe that I (and others I spoke to) had was that we thought the music was a bit on the loud side…

Point taken there X. I did turn it down at one stage. Next time, come and see me and I'll do something about it.

Water proof sign - foot flush. OK

Hair straighteners - I had to look who put that…. how wrong I was!!!!  8O  8O Can't help you there but the course does have some grass roller. Maybe if you lay down……  :mrgreen:

Noise - answered by Jelly. Hopefully we'll be more spread out next year.

Keep them coming

Ta

Back to the top
I'm struggling to think of bad points - apart from my air bed deflating all the time - cant think of any!

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
If we use the same function room next year, then could do with the doors at the far end being opened, as it was very warm in there  :wink:

Back to the top
I think it was agood idea to park  the cars on the
tarmac I know the weather had alot to do with it .
Maybe next year let people unload their cars and
then park on the tarmac. :)

B reg cab

Back to the top
thats a fair point eddie

we couldn't let the cars go up there else it would have turned into a bog on the friday

next year we'll be on the big field wear you can park next to your tent as previous years

Banner

Back to the top
The AGM was brilliant.It worked out well.I had a great time.Thanks everyone and the Committee.
The only thing that i would like to ask is if its possible to have a little Prayer room,little quiet next year,as im a muslim i have to pray various times throughout the day.I did pray this weekend but in my tent,but obviously theres only a little space.
Its not a major concern or complaint,i just thought i would ask.
Thanks in advance and i cant wait for AGM 2013. :D  :D

Back to the top

AGM

Really good show. Good catering van with varied choice, nice to see a bit of competition amongst traders for spares( you can haggle), decent toilets/showers.

We know the problem with the bar license, need to let everyone know it's a bring your own beer event with no bar.

And finally not enough of this,

What a way to go !!!!! Thanks Andy, Stu & Nikki  :D  :D

Back to the top
Bad points:

Midland lot in general

Good points:

Mk lot.

seriously tho, noise wasnt a issue for us, and we had peeps with kids camping with us, plus we were next to the midlands lot!! lol
Portaloos were a bit shabby as per normal, FFS people you pi55 on the seat at home you wipe it! (midland lot no doubt) lol

Wicked weekend, really fun times had by all, i think the close net camping this year made it better as we all pitched in and just had a crack.
Had to leave earlier than planned on the sunday due to a massive hangover lol lol roll on next year!!!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
So glad we 'kept the faith' and did the miles to get to the AGM.

First but definitely not last visit. Great bunch of friendly people and a well organised event. So, no Carlsberg gripes as we're all 'Ale and Hearty!'  :D

Back to the top
Excellent effort from the organisers!

2 things I'd have liked are:
Water point (ideally near the camping field) for cooking/washing up etc.

Facility to wash hands near the camping (I know the porta loos had magic foam stuff, but that doesn't get the inevitable dirt off that you get whilst camping)

And just one to discuss… (and I'll admit I'm biased!) How do people feel about live bands?

Back to the top

fonzooorooo said

How do people feel about live bands?

Id stay in my tent!!! :|

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
My only complaint was that some people seemed to know where they were going on the run-out, which detracted from the fun of driving up and down the same stretch of road laughing at each other.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.