Skip navigation

Mk1 Wiring diagram

Back to the top

Mk1 Wiring diagram

I've bought a Haynes manual for my 1982 1.6 Gti of ebay, mainly for the wiring diagrams as my electrics are all over the place and I'm thinking of starting again.
But it hasn't arrived yet.
Has anyone got them in pdf format or something similar so I can print them out good quality tomorrow at work?
And anyone done a new loom themselves on the same car?

Cheers

Dave

Back to the top
Try

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

There is a link to wiring diagrams on one of those sites . MK1 wiring is very simple , i see from your posts your are having problems , my advice is to remove any other fixed item not intended to be there [alarm etc etc] clean all earths [good link on the site ,use search facilty] and check all connections for corrosion pay particular attention to the fuze board as any water / corrosion can play havoc

Cheers………..

Back to the top
E mail sent..........

Back to the top

chudd said

E mail sent……….

Can I get that same email….I'm having a bunch of issues chasing wires on my motor swap

Back to the top
Hi Chudd

Would you be so kind and send me the wiring diagram for my MK1 Golf cabriolet. 1988

thanks pal

Back to the top
Do a google search for A2 resource.com, found loads of helpful electrical stuff when I rewired my mk1 rocco  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thanks pal,

I'm slowly gatthering much information, cant wait for the weekend

Back to the top

Would you be so kind and send me the wiring diagram for my MK1 Golf cabriolet. 1988

if you found it would you be able to send it over to me?
cheers

Back to the top
Bentley is going to be your best source of information, I would buy one.

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.