Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2021 - 05TH - 08TH AUGUST

Back to the top

Great weekend with club camping stand, usually a great turnout

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is well.

So Bristol Volksfest is on this year :-)

Its the weekend before the AGM, so Thu 05th to Sunday 08th Aug 2021 (or however many days across those you wish to attend)

As always I will be arranging a club stand with club camping.

People can come for the weekend and camp, or if wanting to just park on the club stand as a day visitor, this will be possible but there will be certain times you need to be parked up on the stand by (organisers will let me know closer to the event)

So the first thing I need to do is get 10+ tickets confirmed as ordered so BVF can allocate us the usual club stand with club camping.

The quicker you get tickets the cheaper they will be, as the price goes up as it gets closer to the event.

IF ANYONE HAS ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS (I KNOW SOME HAVE) OR YOU HAVE TICKETS TO ROLL OVER FROM 2019/2020, PLEASE CAN YOU  PM ME / LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE SURE THESE ARE ALLOCATED TO OUR CLUB

WHEN YOU ORDER TICKETS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL "MK1 GOLF OC" IN THE BOX TOWARDS THE END OF BOOKING

LINK TO ORDER TICKETS -
 Bristol Volksfest (nuwebgroup.com) . For anyone who has not joined us at Bristol Volksfest before and want an idea on what to expect, please see an old thread here at the previous venue but has some great photos etc - 

View topic: BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2016 ! - 17TH - 19TH JUNE – The Mk1 Golf Owners Club (vwgolfmk1.org.uk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZOeq1OqLE

Please reply below if you are coming and i will start to draw up a list

Thanks Rich

Last edit: by richyhill

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
sorry if any of you tagged below no longer have Mk1's etc, but thought i would copy in some people previously interested, cheers Rich

s1bar arf333 GHIA Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace dexterwallace91 @golfbitz Dainish n11kgh P0jy sonixboom @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee sparkstu niknaks123 @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Vincent-Mk1 Mits530 coyote Regtheboy Kerbside-Timbo TheDoctor Lowfly11 CabrioAnna Elv-APX jellybelly chortle Waterworx Massbad69 Shughy funk-star Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace dexterwallace91 @golfbitz P0jy sonixboom @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Vincent-Mk1 Mits530 coyote Regtheboy Kerbside-Timbo TheDoctor Lowfly11 CabrioAnna Elv-APX jellybelly chortle Waterworx Massbad69 Shughy funk-star Yomp   Dainish arf333 Laracb daz1971 ijs1985 gasco GHIA sportlinecab n11kgh walejase TheDoctor dude10028 PewseyVdub2011 baywong8 Scottyyy funk-star kandg120 graham 16v RattyDub arf333 Lara Walker Yomp Dainish daz1971 ijs1985 GHIA Laracb sportlinecab dude10028 baywong8 sparkstu niknaks123 jellybelly Ginner   Trizcatt02 Pasty Balecke RattyDub Deandubya ans4r   Dean May TeeTee Theo/clipper Dainish dude10028 borednow Lara Walker Yomp Pasty Balecke Deandubya mattgee J_foot Tonky arf333 Macca Paulwayman Hairyarse LittleHairyarse kamikaze cabby Trizcatt02 dubboy daz1971 sparkstu niknaks123 36thcrazyfist funk-star GHIA Bensmk1 Paulwayman Pasty Balecke ant5 borednow chellemk1 B17LLE   dubboy Tonky sam1008 pearcestu Dainish  @funkstar daz1971 Hairyarse LittleHairyarse ant5 GHIA
borednow chellemk1 mk1 daz   B17LLE   gafo gasco Psychedelic dubboy funk-star Yomp Dainish Pritch91 Corrine099 Deandubya Caddyingalong Patman01 ans4r GHIA s1bar Tonky Dainish Pritch91 Pritch_91 kamikaze cabby dubboy ant5 Yomp borednow mattn B17LLE  @Anton_cabrio sam1008

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
will update list here, keep em coming, no limit on numbers  :thumbs:………………………..

1 - richyhill - (club camping ticket confirmed with BVF & vehicle pass)

2 - pearcestu - (using ticket carried over from "mudfest" 2019, vehicle pass tbc)

3 - sam1008 - (using ticket carried over from "mudfest" 2019, vehicle pass tbc)

4 - Pritch_91 (club camping ticket confirmed with BVF, need to get a vehicle pass)

5 - dubboy   - (club camping ticket  confirmed with BVF & vehicle pass)

6 - @BronzeMk1 Chris Taylor - (club camping & vehicle pass booked, will check confirmation with BVF when they send me next list of confirmations)

7 - Davebw062 - camping - tbc

8 - Dainish (club camping ticket confirmed with BVF & vehicle pass)

9 - MrTom360 - camping , ticket being booked

10 - RattyDub - Ian Hardaker - day / camping tbc & Lee Chesworth

11 - n11kgh - Day visitor sat

12 - B18DUB   - Day visitor sun

13 - Simon Briffett - Facebook interest - day / camping tbc

14 - Phil Smith - Facebook interest - day visitor Sunday

15 - @Anton_cabrio - if car is done in time

16 - Nic Dale - Sunday day visitor

17 - James Taylor - Facebook interest - day / camping tbc

18 - Tonky - day / camping tbc

19 - jimbosatch - day / camping tbc

20 - Kyle Edmond - camping tbc

Last edit: by richyhill

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi rich coming down for the day on the sat 👍 hope you are well mate 

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

Thanks for tagging me, I am hoping to come on the Sunday :) Getting it MOT'd this afternoon! :D

Cheers, Steve

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2021 - 05TH - 08TH AUGUST

[mention]richyhill [/mention] hi hopefully coming just on Saturday as got other stuff on Sunday etc. Shall I just book two £15 tickets for myself and my wife? Can I still come and see the club stand?

‘81 Golf GTi Mk1 TSR1600 tintop
'90s Chesil Speedster on '70 VW Beetle Chassis
‘14 Golf GTi Mk7

Back to the top

gregpank said

[mention]richyhill [/mention] hi hopefully coming just on Saturday as got other stuff on Sunday etc. Shall I just book two £15 tickets for myself and my wife? Can I still come and see the club stand?

Yea just get a day ticket but come in via green gate and ask them to direct you to the Mk1 Golf Owners Club stand , I would try and get in by 10:00am ish as they can get a bit funny with a lot of vehicle movement later in the day 

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
CAE0AF93-EF18-4F3F-AAF1-02C9DDE2CDCF.jpeg

Map for where the club stand and club camping is guys 

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
TO ANYONE who wants to meet on the SATURDAY MORNING 07th Aug 2021 and CONVOY IN

Please get to the meeting point I have used before in this picture between 09:30-10:00am

I'm m mad busy in work at mo , so not got much time to post updates , but there is a decent amount of people meeting here on the Sat morning 

67D6D3C5-BB8E-458D-933C-35D2D768FCC0.png  Cheers Rich 

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi guys, I may be being silly here but I can't book tickets on the volksfest site? It said "Starts in 16 hours" last night and the button said Off Sale… and now today it says "Started 6 hours ago" but the button is still Off Sale… have missed the boat or am I missing something..???

Cheers,  Steve

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.