Skip navigation

Original specifications for GL and GLS

Back to the top
Hi, does anyone have a spec sheet or original catalogue that lists basic options for the GL and GLS models please. I have an 81 GLS and an 83 GL. I know there is an option list on the sticker but I've had cars before where that doesn't tally up.

Back to the top

Trouble with the options codes on the data stickier is these cars are that old and that many people modified them there probably aren’t many left that are as they left the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

You need one of these, im sure there was a shortcut to some on the mk1 forum too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184389286665

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Should I have had a twin light grille a standard. Should there have been the headlight wash wipe system?

Back to the top

Head light wash is standard on a GL twin lights would be an option, think only the driver and the GTi 1983 had a twin light grill as standard.

Regards Volkswarren

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.