Any nice old trucks out there..

Back to the top
Bump

Back to the top
Any straight trucks about for sale?

Back to the top

Caddy pickup

I may be selling mine but it’s a pretty unique example

Not a restored truck, as its all original panels. Hardly any rust but the cherry red paint had faded so just had a full professional respray (full photo file of pre paint condition)

This truck has 54 thousand genuine miles and drives like new
1 owner too with every service record, every mot and every receipt ever spent on the truck from the same garage from new. Has the original brochure and VAG sales file plus 2 original keys. 1990 G reg, 1.6 petrol 4 speed that is an absolute joy to drive. The truck is completely as it came from the showroom even down to the single centre speaker radio. Bed and tailgate is original and dent/rust free. DM me if of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Still looking chaps

Back to the top

Caddy pickup

Vintage82

What you looking for as already suggested one but no reply??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Something nice straight & original 

Back to the top

Hef355 said

Vintage82

What you looking for as already suggested one but no reply??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sent you a message

Back to the top

Hef355 said

I may be selling mine but it’s a pretty unique example

Not a restored truck, as its all original panels. Hardly any rust but the cherry red paint had faded so just had a full professional respray (full photo file of pre paint condition)

This truck has 54 thousand genuine miles and drives like new
1 owner too with every service record, every mot and every receipt ever spent on the truck from the same garage from new. Has the original brochure and VAG sales file plus 2 original keys. 1990 G reg, 1.6 petrol 4 speed that is an absolute joy to drive. The truck is completely as it came from the showroom even down to the single centre speaker radio. Bed and tailgate is original and dent/rust free. DM me if of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have sent you a message. My contact number is 07389066385
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.