Skip navigation

Full interior for swaps grey leather retrimmed

Back to the top
I have my fully retrimmed interior, grey leather audi Tt front seats with professionally adapted mk1 bases tig welded, retaining the tt seat adjustments both fwd and back and vertical. Great condition with a tiny cut in the passenger seat.

Rear mk1 bench retrimmed in matching grey leather and alcantarra, excellent condition.

Rear parcel shelf custom made with the same matching leather, and parcel shelf supports( small cracks in usual places but they are still perfectly fine.)

Custom gear stick gaitor and handbrake cover

Matching Door cards fwd and rear in grey and black, with jl 6x9 in rear, and speakers in front door pockets.

Possibly a nardi wooden steering wheel

Looking for a race style setup in return cash either way depending on setup, adjustable bucket seats large and harnesses, and what ever basic style door cards you have, possibly a cage too.

Cheers

Adam

Cambridgeshire

Value for forum rules circa £850

Back to the top
20190601_124739.jpg
20190601_124755.jpg
20190601_124811.jpg
20190601_124732.jpg

Back to the top
Now for sale if anyone is interested, 750 for the full interior less steering wheel.

Back to the top

Full interior for swaps grey leather retrimmed

Hi mate you still have this interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Hey, decided to keep for now as i probably wont be able to get a race interior for now due to the current climate unless you were thinking of swapping out, which may still be a possibility depending on your location.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.