Skip navigation

Day of the Volkswagen 2018 - VW Car Club of Victoria Annual Car Show - Melbourne Australia

Back to the top

All types VW in attendance!

Attended the Annual Day of the Volkswagen Car Show today. Lovely weather as its late Spring here and all types of VWs are in attendance. This years event was themed 12 Volt as it was in 1968 that 12 Volt Volkswagen were introduced.

As a Mk1 Golf owner I know there have been comments about the standard head light power in the Mk1 Golf. However back in the 6Volt days the Beetles headlights drew comments such as… "Back in the 1970s a local VW club member was noted that he got more fire power out of an "Everyready" torch  attached magnetically to the side front panel than the 6v headlights!"

Ouch!  I'll post the photos once I've downloaded them from my phone and worked out how to upload them onto this page (1st attempt)

Regards,
Convict GTi - Wayne Woods

Back to the top

Yes I know… where are the bloody photos! I haven't forgotten…. but I've been working full on up to the 24/12 and started back on the 2/01.

I'll get the new millennium child genius onto it… promise :offtopic:  :ocf_emoticons__notworthy:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.