Mileage:88217
Price:9990
Contact details: 07984002600 - smiffiy@mail.com
Condition:mint
Service history:yes
Mot expiry Date:6-8-19
Taxed or sorn:taxed

Description:
Well here we go… i don't want to sell this but i hardly use is so hopefully someone will make better use of it Mk1 G60 conversion totally rebuilt i have owned this for 10 years and has mostly been stored in a garage. strictly driven in the summertime. selling with both sets of wheels schmidt th line 14inch + ronal turbos 15inch MOT until 6-8-2019 Engine spec— G60 engine bored out to a 2.0L (stage 4 Supercharger) with smoothed bay + mk1 caddy tailgate welded into the bulkhead. milage on the engine is around 120K which is nothing on these g60 engines, its not been tested but i believe its running around 220-240bhp (total car weighs 856kg) lightened flywheel, new piston rings, non stretch pulley bolt ported polished head all new belts and supercharger tensioner sprinter intercooler - custom radiator with spal fan (with override switch) big injectors (bosch ford mustang) with smaller supercharger pulley 65mm and custom ECU chip to suit specs supersprint manifold 4-2-1 with heat wrap (no cat) magnecor leads on g40 plugs, sparco pipes audi gear shifter, hydraulic clutch conversion powersprint exhaust (from germany) new fuel tank, filler neck, braided fuel lines and upgraded fuel pump, hi flow filter k&n air filter + oil breather all genuine vw sensors suspension brakes— g60 front brakes - brembo upgraded discs mk4 golf rear disc conversion green sticky pads all round power flex polly bushes all round with front and rear anti roll bar fresh powder coated rear axle and all brackets/mounts and steering rack jom coilovers new brake lines all round with wilwood bias valve to adjust the rear brakes upgraded master cylinder new ball joints, tie rod ends, wishbones, wheel bearings, upgraded driveshafts schmidt th line 14inch wheels 3pc sprayed beetle cream centres, 2.5inch rear dish and 1inch fronts, new black bolts, new tyres, slow leak in one ronal turbos 15inch, has been scuffed a little, (i fit the ronal turbos while the schmidts are stored indoors over winter) tyres are a bit worn on the inside interior— custom dash wolfsberg steering wheel corbeau classic alpine bucket seats on custom frames stereo removed, you have a sweet engine to listen too! rear seats and heater removed dynamat sound deadening behind the dash funky headliner new carpets and under felt porsche door handles single wiper conversion total respray inside and out new 3M underseal throughout after stripped all back to bare metal battery moved to the boot 1 key for all locks and ignition, different key for fuel cap rare kamei bonnet scoop all new rubber seals theres a lot to list so i may have forgotten to list a few things but any questions feel free to contact me i have photos throughout the project to prove all the work that has been done. also have loads of recipes and history. im selling because i haven't got the time and its sad to see this car not being used as is get a lot of attention. im happy to arrange the price if you want to bring your own wheels but no stupid offers, a big part of me doesn't want to sell it so i won't be tempted. IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0051.jpg IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0104.JPG
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.