Skip navigation

Another Norfolk MK1

Back to the top

MrPatrick said

I could do next weekend or even better the weekend of the 1st. Tomorrow and a Sunday are no good for me at I'm stuck in a field in Suffolk at the moment.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

I know that feeling! Its difficult for me to leave the fields too.

Okay lets (try) to do something next weekend, the Saturday 25th (not sure if best for folks around 6pm?- or earlier say lunchtime as gets dark earlier now?) and I will provide all with a  some hot M&S Piza's and a beer.

Back to the top

Another Norfolk MK1

25th works well for me mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
I work Saturdays so will not be able to make it.

Back to the top

Discoodan said

I work Saturdays so will not be able to make it.

Id like to switch this to Sunday, if Dann and wilko and any others can make that day? Also rain forcast Saturday, so Sunday better..

Any Norfolk /Suffolk members are welcome but need to see who is interested  to go ahead.

Please let me know if Sunday is any good and if mid to late afternoon is ok or early evening.

As said, there's a M&S pizza each, and a beer too! So no excuse! (you must come in a mk1 though ;)

Even if there are only one or two your still welcome.
Please put your name down if you would like to come.

I may post this as a Norfolk/Suffolk meet.

Back to the top

Another Norfolk MK1

Sunday mid to early afternoon would be great for me (C&T pizza for me )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Can come on sunday but not in a mk1 as mot expired in 2016 so would be a bit dodgy 😀 you will have to let me know if my daily is acceptable!!

Back to the top
Ok wilco and disco will go for Sunday afternoon:)Does around 4pm sound okay?

Dan you can come over in your other car- as long as you bring that mk1 around when its back on the road:thumbs:Its just a chill and a chance to talk/look at Mk1's and say hello again!.

Will give you my details later in a message/private post later.

It would be good if the other Norfolk guys wanted to come too.

Marcus.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.