Skip navigation

Welcome to the Annual Gathering Forum area for 2018!

Back to the top
mrnicktheflashman   Backinblack

Come and find the South West lot especially the Cornish Division.

We'll have beer…………………

and you can say hello to meeeeeeee!

:thumbs:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Brill, I'll get me a ticket and attempt to drive the cabby up on the Friday after work then!

Back to the top
Are caravans allowed if they are being towed by a support vehicle?  

Back to the top

Memorextape said

Are caravans allowed if they are being towed by a support vehicle?  

Yes mate!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
I'm planning on coming up for both days but not camping. What's my best option for buying a ticket, should I just buy two day passes?

Back to the top

Saulty said

I'm planning on coming up for both days but not camping. What's my best option for buying a ticket, should I just buy two day passes?

Buy a weekend ticket mate

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Making my 1st visit next weekend looking forward to it actually, sadly my car is still in the body shop I’ve purchased a day ticket which is the best day to arrive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

There is a drive out on the Saturday so most cars disappear for a couple of hours. Sunday is the show and shine day. Depends if you want to look at static cars or follow a convoy.

Back to the top

I’ll do the Sunday then thanks mate, don’t mind a nice stroll around looking at the cars

Back to the top
Hello there. this will be the first time to the meet  so don't no what to expect 🤓 very excited none the less 🤗 me and my wife are comeing for the full weekend. But will be late Friday when we arrive 😔 due to work 6-7 ish will the be a problem on the day ? Silly question but  first time,

Back to the top

Leewalmsley7 said

Hello there. this will be the first time to the meet  so don't no what to expect 🤓 very excited none the less 🤗 me and my wife are comeing for the full weekend. But will be late Friday when we arrive 😔 due to work 6-7 ish will the be a problem on the day ? Silly question but  first time,

No arrive anytime - think the gate stays open until about 9ish on friday night (maybe later?) so in plenty of time. Safe driving.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Leewalmsley7 said

I'll be arriving around a similar time, I'll be finishing work at 5 then driving up from Chelmsford, proper excited! Just hope old Rita (my golf) makes the hundred mile journey 

Back to the top
Hope my Mk1 gets there to think Iam the same 248 miles …. but to be honest Iam more worred about putting the ten up,, lol 

Back to the top

What time do the gates open tomorrow?

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone who helped with the show. Such a brilliant weekend yet again.
Thanks guys and gals

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.