Skip navigation

Speedo conversion km to mph

Back to the top
I've read somewhere that there's a 10 tooth cog I can get to Modify my Speedo, but I'm not sure where it goes and where to buy one. Any pointers would be appreciated.

I have an automatic cabriolet with no MFA.

Thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

If you want the PSD Boot Sticker file, it's here: Boot Sticker

Back to the top
easier to just swap a mph speedometer in, technically you only need the face as the needle sits in the same place mph/kph, just the oddometer will be out if you do it that way

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top

Re:

rubjonny said

easier to just swap a mph speedometer in, technically you only need the face as the needle sits in the same place mph/kph, just the oddometer will be out if you do it that way
Thanks. That was one avenue I was thinking of. After I don't bought some mph stickers for my speedo, I realized the odo would be out.

Can't seem to find a mph Speedo from reasonable money at the moment.

We have the dubfreeze show here on this weekend, so I'll have a rummage there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

If you want the PSD Boot Sticker file, it's here: Boot Sticker

Back to the top
There were different gears based on the Manual Transmission that you have, red/green/white but they go in the tranny.

On the Autos that I own here in the US there is only one gear in the tranny for all varieties.

Only the Odo is Different, and depending on which type that you have as there were two styles over here pre-90 which was VDO and 90 and up was MotoMeter.

There are over templates on the cluster gauges that you can install,  I think that www.cabby-info.com in the gauges and indicators there are some templates.

Depending on the year, the speedo cables change as to whether you have the o2 counter box or not.

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.