Skip navigation

Hardwood house vw festival 2018

Back to the top

Anyone know what's happening

Hi I may of missed it but is anyone arranging Hardwood this year.

Back to the top

Re: Hardwood house vw festival 2018

ChrisGTicabrio said

Hi I may of missed it but is anyone arranging Hardwood this year.
I need a willing volunteer!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

I have applied for a 10 car stand on the Sunday

Banner

Back to the top
Hi cabrioanna, did you manage to get 10 spaces? 

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!
( I am not sponsored by nor advertising duct tape or cable ties!)

Back to the top

duct-tape-FTW said

Hi cabrioanna, did you manage to get 10 spaces? 

I'm just trying to get in touch with the organisers to confirm, but I have a volunteer now who will run the stand  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Cool, let me know if you need me to do anything, I'll buy my tickets shortly. 

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!

Back to the top
I'd be interested in coming to this show 

Back to the top
Hi was on the stand year before last would defo like to be there again this year if theres the space

Back to the top
hi Anna CabrioAnna all be down again this year but again with out me mk1 am more then happy to help out if needed.

Back to the top

Thanks guys, chased up the organisers last week on confirmation of 10 car stand for the Sunday.
Willl confirm ASAP

Cheers

Ann

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Anna, were we succesful in gaining a club stand? 

If so have you got an organiser? 

Cheers

Back to the top
Is there going to be a club stand for this show? If so please can I book 2 places? Cheers. Andrew 

Back to the top
I had a browse around today (Saturday)
Not many MK1's kicking about :-(

Back to the top

jakeblues68 said

I had a browse around today (Saturday)
Not many MK1's kicking about :-(
  was only 3 on the stand yesterday as well. Some people might have been put off due to the rain jakeblues68

Back to the top
The 5 cars on the stand looked good, pity this thread wasnt updated or I would have put my car on the stand too, instead of the car park.

Looks like the website isn't the main focus for the club anymore, at least membership fees wont go up, as we wont need to cover as big a website hosting cost. 

There seemed to be a lot of space in the car show area and loads of cars were leaving when I arrived at 10, was it busier on the Saturday? 

Back to the top
The Forums are great for compiling info and referencing, but I think people use social media for up to date info and meet ups etc.

Is there any interest or movement on regular or organised meets in the great North?

Back to the top

I let someone else organise the stand this year as I've been on holiday for 2 weeks. Up until the day, the stand was full with 10 cars. We only booked for the Sunday. Unfortunately lots if people failed to turn up or dropped out last minute.
Due to the distance, I will probably always need someone to help out with this one, help always appreciated.

Club stands are advertised on here by me and on our Facebook page

Cheers

Anna

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Banner

Back to the top
duct-tape-FTW there were only 3 cars on the Saturday. Think I may have spoke to you on Sunday as you were leaving! 

Back to the top
The stand on the Saturday wasn't organised by the club it's usually organised by the Birmingham cabby lot they have the same spot at the side every year 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.