Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2018 ** - Fri 15th to Sun 17th JUNE

Back to the top

Fantastic weekend or day visit show, and hoping for record numbers of Mk1's on the stand

Ok, I have kindly havd Mark, Ant and Raj volunteer , so I am going to put Mark Sausage Carter in as team captain, then on the Sat and Sun if someone wants to step in with them as the 4th person that would be ace, maybe Sue/Dave or Ian who have posted above

Something new they are doing this year so be good that we enter a team and hopefully it will be fun for everyone  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I will be one site Fri late afternoon for set up as always

Also check start of thread as I am going to put main notes there in a bit

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
No automatic alt text available.

** LATEST UPDATE ** Under a week to go ! –  Quick Reference Info:

FOR CLUB STAND PLEASE HEAD IN RED GATE ENTRANCE which is the trade / production entrance

Full times further below but summary:

Friday Campers – be on site by 10:00pm

Saturday campers / day visitors – meet at convoy point (The Jubilee Inn, postcode BS48 3QX) for 08:00 or be on stand by 09:00am

Sunday visitors – Please come to stand via Red Gate Entrance and be on stand by 09:00am

Thursday Night Tickets
 If you have already booked weekend camping tickets with a vehicle pass
 you can purchase Thursday night tickets on arrival at the gate. These
 are £10 per adult.

What are the gate opening / closing times?
 Friday:
 Open 10.00am
 Close 10.00pm (holding area after this time).

Saturday:
 Day Visitors - Open 10.00am
                       Close 7.00pm. No re-entry to day visitors to trade site after 7.00pm
 Campsite -     Open 10.00am
                       Close 7.00pm

Sunday:
 Show & Shine entry: 7.00am - 9.00am. No entry after 9.00am
 Open 10.00am, Close 4.00

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2018 ** - Fri 15th to Sun 17th JUNE

I don't mind being 4th person for the quiz :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Could you please put me down for the Sunday I shall purchase a ticket shortly 8B032F1A-70FD-4CCB-9175-6BAEB34169D7.jpeg

Back to the top

Caddyingalong said

Could you please put me down for the Sunday I shall purchase a ticket shortly 8B032F1A-70FD-4CCB-9175-6BAEB34169D7.jpeg

Of course , consider yourself in , will try and update list at some point 

Please make sure you enter via red entrance and are on stand by 9am latest 

They won't allow access to club stand after 9am

Cheers Rich 

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.