Skip navigation

G60/Passat winter steels.

Back to the top
Hi there guys. 

Does anyone know if you can still get 357 601 025M Passat/g60/golf winter steels new?

I've been offered a set as a swap for my wheels, but I'm thinking I can buy a new set cheaper than I value the swap….. did that make sense. :lol:

Back to the top
I sold an as new set with tyres and caps in June and in order to gauge what to offer them for I priced everything new.

This place was (and appears to still be) offering sets with caps for immediate delivery at around £350.00 -

https://www.mecatechnic.com/en-GB/kit-of-4-golf-g60-style-sheet-metal-wheel-rims-original-screw-screw-caps-and-hubcaps_GL30050.htm

I think I'm right in saying they're one of the approved VW Classic Parts partners, so you may well get the same items offered elsewhere (and a bit closer to home).

Obviously tyres / fitting them and postage need to be taken into account.

Back to the top
Cheers for that, funnily enough I also stumbled upon that site just now… expensive for a set of steels imo. 

I recall an old friend buying a set from tps a few years ago for about 50 quid a piece trade price… maybe I'll call them tomorrow and see if they can supply them. 

Back to the top
been nla for a long while now unfortunatly.

doesnt mean they're worth millions though! I have a set of decent black ones I'm going to sell soon with 2 as new tyres and 2 with plenty life in em. will be going with nearly new mcgard lock bolts plus new proper g60 centre caps

thinking 180-200ish, if you're local ;)

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Haha if I was local to you, you'd know me very well indeed. :lol:

The deal hit a problem anyway, g60's may well be off the cards now, cheers tho. :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.