Skip navigation

Pirelli P Slot Refurb

Back to the top
Hi all got some MK2 P slots last week and thought id have a go giving them a refurb let me know what you think?  IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0565.JPG IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0589.JPG

Back to the top
Very nice job mate.  :thumbs:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Cheers mate quite happy with how they turned out considering i did them in the garden with rattle cans :thumbs:

Back to the top

Mathers said

Cheers mate quite happy with how they turned out considering i did them in the garden with rattle cans :thumbs:

Don't knock Rattle Cans…. :)
I painted my MG Midget with them to protect the body work until spring once.  Looked fairly good.

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?

Back to the top

Briano1234 said

Mathers said

Don't knock Rattle Cans…. :)
I painted my MG Midget with them to protect the body work until spring once.  Looked fairly good.

I couldn't agree more, I recently refurbed my tarantulas with rattle cans and they look good on the car. If you want to get up close and personal then they aren't perfect but that is down to my prep rather than the capabilities of a rattle can! If you ask me rattle cans have vastly improved since the '80's when I was bodging up holes with filler and a rattle can!

The rufurb looks spot on, you must be pleased with the finish! :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.