Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 25 - Fri 9th - Sun 11th June 2017

Back to the top

25th year of Bristol Volksfest celebration this year !

richyhill

Hey Rich,
How many rock up on the friday usually?
I have a job in South Wales on the Thursday and rather than trecking all the way home I'm thinking of going straight to the show for Friday.

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

to update you i will arrive on the Sunday and park up then hope this is ok.

Matt

Back to the top
Im travelling down during the early hours of Friday morning so will hopefully be down there sharp on Friday

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Will you have enough club banners or do you want me to bring my one down with me?

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Will be there for one day, most likely the Saturday.

Back to the top
I'm not going to be able to make it richyhill  - sorry mate

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Yomp , a fair few are coming down on the Friday mate, so there will be loads there, for the first time this year to they have entry from Thu afternoon I think, so you could stay Thu night if needed

mattgee not problem buddy, please make sure you head for the traders entrance not the general entrance, we are in the main arena which is the traders entrance and just tell them you are on the Mk1 Golf OC stand . You need to be in and parked by 09:00am as no car movement allowed after that by the organisers

Macca - You can ever have enough banners so if you have room chuck it in with you bud

TheDoctor - No probs, be good to see you, if you make the Sat please see meeting point details on page 1 of this thread, if you come on Sun please make sure  you head for the traders entrance not the general entrance, we are in the main arena which is the traders entrance and just tell them you are on the Mk1 Golf OC stand . You need to be in and parked by 09:00am as no car movement allowed after that by the organisers

Hairyarse - Shame mate but completely understand, have to make it next year and see you at the AGM  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
richyhill

Looks like we'll be coming up Friday. We'll bring our banners up too  :thumbs:

Don't forget that grill for me!

Cheers

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
richyhill

can i still pay on the gate going through that entrance?

Back to the top

I will there Friday afternoon for my debut till Sunday!

Will collect fresh veg samosa's  en route.  ;)

Billy Sandhu.

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 25 - Fri 9th - Sun 11th June 2017

borednow - no probs

mattgee - yes fine to pay on gate mate

B17LLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
IMG_0781.PNG

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Can we get in at any time during the night?

Back to the top
Just wanted to say a big thanks to richyhill  and arf333  for sorting all this out.

We had a great weekend, nice to meet some folks and have the craic.

Ta for the welcome chaps and chapettes.

Catch up again at the AGM  :thumbs:

Cheers

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Thanks for letting me join the stand, apologies i didn't really say hello to anyone. I was a little annoyed i lost my center cap.
i will be coming to agm so hope to meet you all properly.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.